MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll need the all the Marks considering you sold them all a few weeks back as well.:wink1:
Guess you are not getting out of debt but just re-arranging it. LOL.:slap

I was able to repurchase the Marks II, IV, V, VII, XXI again and I got most for cheaper than what I intinally bought them for. Plus I got a couple from fellow collectors on here.

I'm torn. I was hoping it'd be more maroon like it was on-screen, at least, in the movie. It looks pretty great, but with all the armors I WON'T be getting, I feel much less of a drive to "complete" the marks, now. Hmmm

Hmmm, this is coming out at £190 on Sideshow...(gotta love that exchange rate). What would shipping and duty roughly work out at if delivering to the UK?

Just add 20% VAT to the order. Just say shipping is $40, thats $349.99 which is £210.00

£210.00 x 0.20% = £252ish you're looking at in total

This was a big whole in my IM lineup as I didn't start collecting until Oct 2012. I still need Mk IV and Mk VI re-releases. 10% NRD is no big deal when your'e paying full upfront for 3A and ThreeZero stuff.

Aww what the hell happened to the House Party Hall of Armors thread? Its all locked down.

Wanted to post a new collection pic. :lol
david1-1170.jpg

the other threads still open

Getting burned out on NRDs lately. Just paid one on Rocket and Groot and Mark XLII before that so I'll go BBTS on this one.

I agree but HAD to get the EX on this- the best IM Mark to me...I just hope DX15 EX doesn't come up for PO next...

It is appealing to order it now and besides the NRD, not have to worry about a flex payment until March of 2015, but I think I'm sitting this one out, too many other figures that I want, maybe once the AoU is revealed, but for now I think I'm taking a break on Iron Man.

It is appealing to order it now and besides the NRD, not have to worry about a flex payment until March of 2015, but I think I'm sitting this one out, too many other figures that I want, maybe once the AoU is revealed, but for now I think I'm taking a break on Iron Man.

You are a man of great resolve and steel willpower:lol

You are a man of great resolve and steel willpower:lol

Hahah well it seems like every other month I'm getting interested in another line of figures or a new hobby entirely, gotta draw the line somewhere. I have the Mk IV and to me, that's as definitive as an armor that I need. But congrats to those who have been waiting on this one for a while.

I agree but HAD to get the EX on this- the best IM Mark to me...I just hope DX15 EX doesn't come up for PO next...

I know. I want the DX15 badly but you know that'll have an NRD and I won't be able to resist on that one. Alien powerloader is another I want that'll be NRD as well.

can't make my mind about this one! I have a modified mark 3 BD already, and its the only one that I am not happy with in my line up... but can't pull the pin on it cos I know I won't get much for selling my mark 3 as I think lots of people have the same idea!

Back