MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS is the same price, but without the exclusive and NRD.

This is the new pricing structure fellas, wait until the BD version is offered - $330. And then diecast Mark IV will be around that, if not more. And up and up and up.

But do you really wanna chance that? They may or may not make a BD Diecast Mark III. I feel its a lot to chance.

If this came out with all the articulation and interchangeable parts like Mark 42 did, this won't be $310. $310 was so last year and a half -- and we know HT and SSC sometimes correlate time with price increase.

But do you really wanna chance that? They may or may not make a BD Diecast Mark III. I feel its a lot to chance.

The moment it was confirmed that no BD parts will be supplied with this release, it only makes sense that there's a possibility for a remake of the Mark III BD. Besides, inclusion of some BD parts here and there didn't stop HT from releasing a full-BD figure -- the latest example of which is Robocop.

It's IM! They'll re-make everything!

:lecture

POed and bit the $31 NRD. Exclusive just too cool......plus not until next July!

The moment it was confirmed that no BD parts will be supplied with this release, it only makes sense that there's a possibility for a remake of the Mark III BD. Besides, inclusion of some BD parts here and there didn't stop HT from releasing a full-BD figure -- the latest example of which is Robocop.

:lecture

Well, tbh, Robocop had two instances of battle damage awesomeness in the movie, and both were as iconic IMO. When he fights ED and then the cop shot out. Both were quite different, the latter basically putting holes in every single part of this body.

Getting burned out on NRDs lately. Just paid one on Rocket and Groot and Mark XLII before that so I'll go BBTS on this one.

PO'd.

I've been camping this thread for two days now. ;-)

The Mk III to me is the definitive Iron Man.

Hmmm, this is coming out at £190 on Sideshow...(gotta love that exchange rate). What would shipping and duty roughly work out at if delivering to the UK?

Think I'll wait on this one. No BD and the armor isn't a must-have for me to spend over $300, IMO. The exclusive is a cool little piece but I'll try to pick it up later by itself.

Back