MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why I get annoyed when so many sellers on here ask for gift payment or fees on top, despite it saying don't use gift in the forum rules! :slap :gah:

:lol sellers gotta understand PayPal is a service THE SELLER is using not the buyer. You shouldn't charge the buyer more to cover your fees. If you are gonna tho show that in the price and dnt say "add 4%" on that. I feel like I should just pay with a money order if thats the case :lol

:lol sellers gotta understand PayPal is a service THE SELLER is using not the buyer. You shouldn't charge the buyer more to cover your fees. If you are gonna tho show that in the price and dnt say "add 4%" on that. I feel like I should just pay with a money order if thats the case :lol

Buyers should retaliate by removing 10% for the GST that the sellers are not paying either. :rotfl

I always tell them that is their bill to pay- not mine. That is your responsibility and if you want to sell your item then you'll play by the rules- if not sell it to someone else willing to run that risk. Not me, nope. I don't care if you have 1,000 positive feedback I will not do it.

I always tell them that is their bill to pay- not mine. That is your responsibility and if you want to sell your item then you'll play by the rules- if not sell it to someone else willing to run that risk. Not me, nope. I don't care if you have 1,000 positive feedback I will not do it.

:exactly:

If you are a Seller, include your costs in the price, do not tell me as a Buyer you have done so and what the percentage is, that way everyone is happy.. Adding unexpected costs on top of the advertised price, or asking for payment terms that reduce buyers' protection, just annoys your customers.

PayPal and eBay, but PayPal in particular, allows Sellers to trade internationally and accept credit cards without the hassle (and costs) of arranging a business account, with the Banking and Credit Card companies.. so it is a very, very small overhead for being able to set up your own business and charge significantly more for goods.. state a price (having factored in your costs beforehand) and stick to it.. you can always offer a discount for 'cash on collection' customers.

Equally buyers should not ask Sellers to ship items as gifts, or of minimal value, in order to avoid tax.. in many countries, this is committing a felony, by both the buyer and the seller, it also reduces your protection, if the item is lost or damaged in transit.. just saying.

kingpin1.jpg

I really hope this is not how the rest of the releases are going to come out . After handling the new mark 42 and the Mark 33 it's hard to imagine going back to this limited articulation design. Sure they updated the body with diecast and add new move able underwear , but the arms look the same there is no actual hip improvement the knees and arms do not have the double joints and there are no battle damage parts . I am trying to remember when they first released the original. But it would be a shame to go back to this with out incorporating more up grades.

Looking at this now, I would be okay if this had no ab articulation. The Red Snapper has none, but it makes up for it in sculpt, paint and articulation in other areas. Like the fine crafts at the turn of the 20th century, it's a beautiful piece.

Ideally, I would like ab articulation, but these figures are reaching the point now where there is a fine line between it being a sculptural piece with some articulation versus a fully articulated action figure. Plus, all that articulation can actually damage the piece over time if you're not careful. I just want a beautiful, 1/6 scale Mark III die cast armor with some articulation - it does not have to do everything.

Looking at this now, I would be okay if this had no ab articulation. The Red Snapper has none, but it makes up for it in sculpt, paint and articulation in other areas. Like the fine crafts at the turn of the 20th century, it's a beautiful piece.

Ideally, I would like ab articulation, but these figures are reaching the point now where there is a fine line between it being a sculptural piece with some articulation versus a fully articulated action figure. Plus, all that articulation can actually damage the piece over time if you're not careful. I just want a beautiful, 1/6 scale Mark III die cast armor with some articulation - it does not have to do everything.

I am of the same mind about articulation...

Originally, I wanted all the new diecast articulation with this. But now I think ill just have this guy in an arms out shooting plasma from hands pose more often than not, while my Mark 42 is battle damaged getting whipped around. As long as Mark III looks good and has a few iconic poses, I'll be straight. No need for landing pose and such.

How much more limited will the articulation be on this than on a plastic release? How many points of articulation on those?

Back