MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark XLII might be the most articulated IM figure ever, but I don't know if there's a definitive, objective answer to which is the best.

I guess I mean, the best looking, most classic, best articulated release with the best Stark HS and no reported production problems... the Iron Man equivalent of the Hot Toys OC Batman, if you like.

I guess I mean, the best looking, most classic, best articulated release with the best Stark HS and no reported production problems... the Iron Man equivalent of the Hot Toys OC Batman, if you like.

The Mark III is probably the most classic look, but the V1 headsculpt looks like ass by today's standards. Maybe this one will be THE one?

they do that :google read between the lines man..... its in the food :peace >its the govermint

:rotfl

Nothing to get the consumer moving like the fear of being left out. CA TWS items keep coming and going on another site. I would be willing to bet it's the same people over and over again ordering then canceling. :horror

Very easy answer:

Hot-Toys-Iron-man-Iron-Monger-Collectible-Figure_PR12.jpg

Yes!!! followed by Whiplash MKII easily!!

Based solely on its sheer mass and a partial Obediah Stane figure inside, Monger might be the most impressive IM release.

Most impressive HT figure period thus far period. IMO, of course.,

How much you wanna bet it's the same as several other recent IM releases?

Oh jeepers I hope not!!

I mean, I do like the headsculpt on the newest figures. The best yet... but it wouldn't be right to do that. He looked different in the first film.

Now, would I want the new sculpt verses a botched attempt at making a IM1 sculpt...Oh yeah! hahaha...
But I would hope they have the likeness down by now and could make another great sculpt.

Having now had a good look at all the different versions, I'm glad that my second ever Iron Man figure will be this one - my first being the original version of this that I bought many years ago (and sold when little plastic pieces kept falling off it). All other suits are too fussy IMHO, this one is the most classic with the nicest colours.

Having now had a good look at all the different versions, I'm glad that my second ever Iron Man figure will be this one - my first being the original version of this that I bought many years ago (and sold when little plastic pieces kept falling off it). All other suits are too fussy IMHO, this one is the most classic with the nicest colours.
You bro dont know what you are talking about. How can you judge the other IM figures when you only owned 1 so far and it was the Mark 3 which had defects. :nono

somebody already orded this one?

i can order it on ebay but i dont know if i can trust that

Don't do that.

Wait until it's in stock there. Or even better, PO with a reputable retailer.

Or you can always go the Timcent route and pay big bucks when it's out.

NEVER PO on eBay!!!! Not unless you know for a fact the seller won't scam you. You've been warned. But it's your money, do what you want. But this figure won't be out for a year, so what's the hurry?

Back