MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NEVER PO on eBay!!!! Not unless you know for a fact the seller won't scam you. You've been warned. But it's your money, do what you want. But this figure won't be out for a year, so what's the hurry?

true but i can not order on sideshow also got no master card thats why

You bro dont know what you are talking about. How can you judge the other IM figures when you only owned 1 so far and it was the Mark 3 which had defects. :nono

Thanks for the wagging finger, didn't realise my Mum was a member here...

You're right, I can't judge them like someone who has owned all of them, but I'm judging them based on what I can see - the designs - in pictures; and certainly I like this design the best. Hope that's permissible, O wise one...

Got paypal? Apply for their debit card, it's free and it's a "MasterCard".

Yes RaBu this is what you should do. I have one and it is very easy to manage and pay your bill online. I've had it since my first SSC order because they only accepted credit cards at time. Think it was DX 01. Anyway, any option is better than eBay for pre order.

somebody already orded this one?

i can order it on ebay but i dont know if i can trust that

No you can't

NEVER PO on eBay!!!! Not unless you know for a fact the seller won't scam you. You've been warned. But it's your money, do what you want. But this figure won't be out for a year, so what's the hurry?

:exactly: Go to the Mark 42 thread a guy over there just got scammed on a PO on eBay.

Question... Why would you PO off of ebay where you know there's a chance of losing your money, while u can PO with reputable stores like SSC and BBTS or even Amiami and HLJ in Asia where you know for sure they won't scam you??

The logic there baffles me :lol

Sometimes it takes getting scammed to learn a lesson. I don't know why someone would risk their money either, but it keeps happening. More stories on this forum about getting ripped off from skangy sellers are popping up all the time.

true but i can not order on sideshow also got no master card thats why

LoonenToys has a good reputation, but I wouldn't PO anything on eBay, it's just too risky. If you're going to buy from them, wait until it's about to be released, that way you get some buyer protection. I'm assuming you'd be paying with PayPal, right?

Question... Why would you PO off of ebay where you know there's a chance of losing your money, while u can PO with reputable stores like SSC and BBTS or even Amiami and HLJ in Asia where you know for sure they won't scam you??

The logic there baffles me :lol

yep and even get some rewards points in the process...

Personally I do 98% of my ordering through Sideshow via my LCS, never missed an order and never been ripped off. plus I can inspect in hand

LoonenToys has a good reputation, but I wouldn't PO anything on eBay, it's just too risky. If you're going to buy from them, wait until it's about to be released, that way you get some buyer protection. I'm assuming you'd be paying with PayPal, right?

even reputable guys crack, look at the customs sections on here, over the years theres been at least 3 major custom guys bail with everyones money, as much as you think you know someone you really dont

I believe paypal only covers 45 days after purchase? Im not sure someone correct me if im wrong

even reputable guys crack, look at the customs sections on here, over the years theres been at least 3 major custom guys bail with everyones money, as much as you think you know someone you really dont

EXACTLY. Unless you're ok with throwing money away, you have to protect yourself. That's why I never pay as gift through Paypal. You just don't know if your transaction will be the one the other guy decides to flake on.

Back