MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they do release a battle damaged version with a full headsculpt like this one, I'd love that plastic and metal toy so hard.

Yes. tony-stark-iron-man-2.jpg

First time in this thread and even this section (well for many years anyway). I saw an advert for this and was interested - is this basically going to be the best Iron Man figure ever? And what currently holds that title? Thanks.

First time in this thread and even this section (well for many years anyway). I saw an advert for this and was interested - is this basically going to be the best Iron Man figure ever? And what currently holds that title? Thanks.

Mark XLII might be the most articulated IM figure ever, but I don't know if there's a definitive, objective answer to which is the best.

Its all subjective but I think MKVI had some great scenes so its my definitive armor, followed closely by MKVII.

my waitlist is converting. kind of surprised it's happening already, as I got on well after he sold out the second time.

Maybe SS and HT play around with the production numbers much more than we realize. It makes good, practical business sense to plant a little seed of worry in your customers' brains.

Back