MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahah well it seems like every other month I'm getting interested in another line of figures or a new hobby entirely, gotta draw the line somewhere. I have the Mk IV and to me, that's as definitive as an armor that I need. But congrats to those who have been waiting on this one for a while.

good_zps9437dfb3.jpg

Just ordered the Exclusive:yess: NRD? No big deal, just $31 less I will have to pay when it is released:lecture Plus it just adds to my ever growing RP.

But do you really wanna chance that? They may or may not make a BD Diecast Mark III. I feel its a lot to chance.

It's Iron Man, man! Not only is it a killer property in North America, but Asia too! I'm fairly confident that Hot Toys will offer a BD Mark III diecast. And it'll do the other six original armors in diecast, with Mark IV, VI, VII and possibly V all getting the BD treatment as well. And if they do it chronologically, BD Mark VII could be anywhere from $375 to $400.

Put my preorder in. A bit pricey. But with the flex pay it's 55 a month. So not awful. I'm excited for this figure either way.

Well, decided I couldn't chance them not making a diecast Mark IV and then missing out on the Ex, so I finally have a red/gold IM on the way to my collection. Even if they make a IV down the road, think I'll be happy with this one. I only want one representation of IM, and Mark III is as good as any design out there.

As much as I'd like to have all the IM armors in die-cast, I don't think they will redo all the initial ones. I'm guessing the Mark 3 got the die-cast treatment because its probably the most iconic armor. Otherwise, why not start from the beginning if they want to do them all in die-cast? Now if the Battle Damaged Mark 42 ends up being released as a die-cast armor, I'll rethink my initial statement :dunno Regardless, this is an easy PO for me. I have all the clean armor versions of the armors except the Mark 3. That's my only battle damaged armor. The EXC item was previously offered with another IM armor if I'm not mistaken.

Back