MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone know when the special edition will be up for PO in asia? will it be very limited or can only get through special means?
Tempted to PO the normal edition with a special price which ends August 6 in Taiwan, but wonder if I should wait for the special edition one..

Thanks! I thought that would be Sideshow's price. Could it actually be less?

Hope so....

But I think it'll be around that number.

Biggest concern I have about diecast IM are the legs. My WM mark 2's legs, being diecast, are so heavy they sometimes droop down when in air poses.

Disappointed this time around they didn't include BD parts if this is going to be $300 it looks great and I'll pay it like i always do despite my own complaining but i love the way the damage came out on 42 and would like to see more especially if they revisit old marks

May have been interested in this, but Im still not happy with the color, now if they released a Die Cast Mark VI... well.... :yess:

I would kill for a Mark6 diecast with bd. I missed out on Mk6 twice.

But which BD parts, Iron Man 2 or Avengers?

I think I would prefer Avengers level as it was less severe along with all the wrist / shoulder weapons and most importantly the design under the chest panel needs to be like the Avengers with the triangle shape around the RT.

I was really pumped for this release, but I can't help but feel like they missed the mark with the lack of battle damaged parts. I know they did the old version, but the BD head was atrocious and the body was horribly proportioned. I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to give HoA completionists a the final figure, yet they opted out of the BD breastplate that the suit has in the Workshop. Why even engineer a removable plate AND abs for that matter?! And besides that, after the mark II AU, I know they are capable of making nearly every piece swappable. Could have bee the definitive Iron Man for a lot of people had they put a little more effort into it.

Even though it does not have the BD parts, there's a large chance that they could show up as an add on acc. kit. I'm more inclined to believe they would do a whole seperate figure with BD, however since they could also use this buck for the Mk II and this not need to make a BD version I am thinking that if the other accessory kit sells well it opens up a huge extra revenue stream previously unused by hot toys and this would be the perfect figure to try that on. I know the Mk vii had a boat load of extra bd parts in the box, and yes the Mk 42 has some, I think cost wise they would most likely either make a second figure or extra pack. The Mk vii was plastic, cheaper and lighter. The Mk 42 was really a test case. The first stark diecast and was a risk. So I think they would be inclined to add extra incentive (more parts even if it meant eating the cost).

Now that they know a more expensive and diecast figure will sell no reason to not do either two figures or an extra pack..or both.

Both Marty McFly and Star-Lord are now up for PO on SSC, we should probably expect the Mk3 to go up by the end of the week :clap

Back