MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest I think the CG in that film is better than sequences in IM3, thw scene where he gets out of the Mark 42 in front of Maya Hansen in particular

just a thought: i think abs crunch is possible eventually.
"over 36 points of articulation"

somebody care to do the math?

If this includes the standard hands that all the Iron Man have been coming with those count for 28 points just for the fingers and thumbs. Then you add in wrist, elbow, shoulder, neck, hip, knee, ankle, and foot you easily have more than 36 points with no ab crunch.

I want to love this figure, I really do. But I just don't think they nailed it. Shoulders don't look good, no an crunch so limited posing....this ones gonna hafta wait for some in hand pics before I PO, so hopefully it's not on wait list by the.

The special edition of this is running up close to 1/4 Endoskeleton price... Gonna give it a miss

Nope, because even the older IM figures dating all the way back to the first Mk3 were advertised with over 36 points of articulation and none of them certainly had ab crunch.

Didn't Hot Toys say they were done with diecast now? Then again, they do love their Iron Man cash cow

I have a feeling this was in production for a while, since it's been rumored for a very long time. They could potentially give us a Diecast Mk II just because it's a repaint with a few tweaks, but this could also be the last diecast fig. I don't think the Power Pose and Diecast combo for the 42 worked as well as they hoped.

Kindly give a heads up once Sideshow offers their exclusive version up on their site.. I will be trying to check sideshow once in a while but with this new annoucement sometimes you need to search it in Archive before it will appear and being in Mobile plus lots of Iron Man figs sometimes makes it harder to check =D

Just pay attention to their newsletter... and this won't sell out for a long time so, don't worry. It'll be a day one preorder for me, sure, but at the diecast price point, these won't exactly be flying off the shelves.

To be honest I think the CG in that film is better than sequences in IM3, thw scene where he gets out of the Mark 42 in front of Maya Hansen in particular

Yeah, the CGI in the first IM is not bad and its aged pretty decently. Better than IM3, dunno about that, but I still enjoy watching it.

Yeah, the CGI in the first IM is not bad and its aged pretty decently. Better than IM3, dunno about that, but I still enjoy watching it.

Not the CG in general as in the years between the 2 films technology has evolved massively, but the scene I mentioned specifically in the Mansion really looked cheap the last time I watched the film in comparison to after he crashes which was a great scene.

Hong Kong seller, man.

borat.jpg

Back