MINAS TIRITH ARRIVED!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KAOSINLA said:
My Credit Card was charged the 25th!!!

mine wasn't charged yet, but DM said it would be in the next week...even though i'm getting barad-dur first, can't wait for both.

My Minas Tirith arrived today, I like it alot. :clap

Question, (to anyone who has it)...

The tower that you put in up top, does it fit pretty snug? Mine is not a real tight fit, and it feels a little loose in there.

Anyone else notice this?

It's nothing major, just something I noticed.

Agent23 said:
My Minas Tirith arrived today, I like it alot. :clap

Question, (to anyone who has it)...

The tower that you put in up top, does it fit pretty snug? Mine is not a real tight fit, and it feels a little loose in there.

Anyone else notice this?

It's nothing major, just something I noticed.

Congrats Agent! Mines arrived today as well and I only ordered it two weeks ago:D . The tower is snugged in pretty tightly on mine and doesn't move at all. The piece itself is just awesome and so much more detailed than Wetas.

Here are some pics:

DSC02760.jpg

DSC02759.jpg

DSC02758.jpg

DSC02757.jpg

DSC02756.jpg

DSC02755.jpg

Damn, I can't wait for this thing to ship. DM did a fantastic job with this and it's well worth the wait.

beautiful carbo....WOW. First time I have actually seen the light at the top level. Looks great, can't wait to get it.

Great pics, Carbo.

In that subdued lighting, it looks amazing.

I ordered mine about a YEAR ago and still waiting... But it's definitely worth the wait, it appears.

Anyone still debating about getting this piece shouldn't wait any longer. This is one amazing piece. And compared to the Weta pieces, it's really light, so you can put it on glass shelves!! :chew

Got mine TODAY!! High-Red Images COMING!

Got my Minas Tirith TODAY...man, I was so excited. This is a VERY IMPRESSIVE piece...especially when comparing it to the Minas Tirith from Sideshow. Here are a few shots...more to come at TheGD.com!

MinasTirith1.jpg

Great pics dude. This is honestly the most impressive envo. I've ever seen.

Back