Mezco Earthworm Jim 6" Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanceGavinDance

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wasn't sure if there was a thread on this yet or not...I was a huge EWJ fan when I was little, and at 22 I'm stoked to be getting a decent figure of him (old playmates ones were fun for their time but this looks much better!)

"Evildoers beware as Mezco brings the intergalactic hero Earthworm Jim to life as an articulated figure! Jim comes complete with a game accurate plasma blaster as well as his famous ultra-high-tech-indestructible-super-space-cyber-suit."

-The 6 inch scale Earthworm Jim features 8 points of articulation.
-"Plasma Blaster" gun included.
-Alternate swappable head-sculpt.
-Includes alternate "bendy" unsuited worm body.

EWJ3.jpg

EWJ2.jpg

EWJ1.jpg

*New Arrival In-Stock at Big Bad Toy Store*
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MEZ10746&mode=retail

This is awesome. I remember watching Earthworm Jim on YTV when I lived in Canada years back. What a crazy show - figures are long overdue. I hope they make a Peter Puppy figure, too!

never played the game much but I love the character and will be buying this figure. the silversnail in toronto has it available for order thu their web store but I wanna just walk into the store and pick it up.

I believe I had read somewhere that, if Jim sells well, then they would consider doing others like psycrow, peter, etc. I'd love to see an Evil the Cat too!

My only gripe is that they should have included Snot as a pack-in :)

Back