Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

I'm not sure how accurate IMDB is but they have David Hayter down as playing Big Boss and Kiefer Sutherland down as playing Punished Snake.

I'm not sure how accurate IMDB is but they have David Hayter down as playing Big Boss and Kiefer Sutherland down as playing Punished Snake.

I wouldn’t trust it considering it saids he’s playing Big Boss/David

Ore ha Jaku Bawa tsureni dai kinchi...

Bauer1.jpg

So guys, what did you think of the fox engine running on ps3?
I DL'd PES 2014 just to check out the engine and I must say, when you replay a goal and focus the camera on any player, dayum the character models looks nice. But in gameplay seems laggy imo

Isn't that Omi Gibson? IMO she's the best cosplayer around, really ****ing hot.

[ame]https://youtu.be/xRV61n7MbU4[/ame]

Sniper Wolf had Quiet done a while ago. Along with occasional sniper wolfs, generic metal gear girl, Mistral and a femme big boss.

Meryl in Up at Noon @ IGN

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwPlEFzhJeU[/ame]

She seems to have no clue about anything Metal Gear.:lol

I wouldn't blame her. As I recall, most MGS actors don't remember all the plot details and quotes as well as people like us do because they are actors, they have plenty of other roles and things going on in their minds. They're just not into it like us fanatics, no matter how much they loved the role.

Also, I recall reading about people in the entertainment industry who don't indulge too much in their past work because they don't want to find potential flaws or clinging too much on past achievements.

For example, I actually made a video in 2010 that was an inspiration for Metal Gear Rising, and as a result my buddy got hired for a major part in the game & the people behind the game kept thanking me. I myself never re-watched the video for some reason. I feel it would just drag me down from other stuff in life. I'm just grateful people liked it.

Last edited:

So, let me get this straight. Ground zeros will be a separate, downloadable only game? It's not part of metal gear solid V?

So, let me get this straight. Ground zeros will be a separate, downloadable only game? It's not part of metal gear solid V?

We will most likely get that answer after the TGS demonstration this month.

Back