Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

This guy on YouTube gives some great news and rumors for MGSV. There were a ton of stuff I didn't know until I watched his videos. Check him out.

https://www.youtube.com/user/YongYea?feature=watch

Yeah, Krec and I have been posting his videos for awhile now. But be careful, a certain user around here will complain about it if you keep posting them :lecture

Yeah, Krec and I have been posting his videos for awhile now. But be careful, a certain user around here will complain about it if you keep posting them :lecture

Do you have a problem with me or something? :dunno

All I've been saying was to analyze things critically, and just don't jump into the bandwagon when someone posts a theory on something. There's going to be a lot of speculation (just like there is prior to the release of every MGS game), and most of them are proven to be wrong.

Do you have a problem with me or something? :dunno

All I've been saying was to analyze things critically, and just don't jump into the bandwagon when someone posts a theory on something. There's going to be a lot of speculation (just like there is prior to the release of every MGS game), and most of them are proven to be wrong.

Don't know how you think it's you, I guess you weren't around when "Dylan" *****ed and moaned specifically to me for posting them.

Don't know how you think it's you, I guess you weren't around when "Dylan" *****ed and moaned specifically to me for posting them.

Oh. Well, I refuted several points from that video a few weeks ago, and I assumed that you took an issue with it :lol. Not sure what you're talking about now...

Oh. Well, I refuted several points from that video a few weeks ago, and I assumed that you took an issue with it :lol. Not sure what you're talking about now...

Yeah, "****** of Night" had the gall to say I was annoying for posting them and for firmly believing that Hayter wasn't completely out of the picture. When I exploded at him, he then said it was my fault for getting all angry. WTF do you expect for verbally insulting someone out of the blue? You're damn right I'm gonna fight! :cuckoo:

Yeah, "****** of Night" had the gall to say I was annoying for posting them and for firmly believing that Hayter wasn't completely out of the picture. When I exploded at him, he then said it was my fault for getting all angry. WTF do you expect for verbally insulting someone out of the blue? You're damn right I'm gonna fight! :cuckoo:

**** I need to visit these threads more often. Most of the time, it seems like I'm only around after all of the drama is gone :monkey2.

I really hope that Hayter comes back, too man. It would be awesome if he does a surprise cameo in MGS V as Solid Snake. At least I'm holding out for it :lol.

I'm reporting you :monkey3

game-of-thrones-gifs-game-of-thrones-34487197-500-240.gif

Last edited:

..........What the hell happened since I was gone?

Jason stuck his head up his bum, and nearly suffocated himself. It was a close call, and we're all glad that he's still around. Aside from that, nothing at all!

Back