Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to wake up in the morning, and find out my FOB had 20 guys stolen. **** this game, it's too easy to get screwed on it. It should be just sneaking into FOBs, and nothing more. I never steal anyone, I just want the S rank volunteers.

Not a fan myself,but i understand that you can do it since you can steal resources and all.Would be lame if you can't fulton everything else while you're at it.
Not sure im gonna bother with FOB now that ive finished the game.Ive fully upgraded my Mother Base,so only thing left to do is FOB just for fun,but what difference does it make to get S ranked volunteers when you have no use for them anymore?
Im gonna assume FOB has nothing to do with MG online?Which looks like alot of fun btw,looking forward to that one.

Konami has recently said that they have no plans to release story DLCs. Also, a few players have already reached 100% completion, and haven't been able to unlock anything else story-wise. After Mission 46, all that's left to see, is that one cutscene when you dismantle all of the nukes during FOB gameplay (although, I don't think anyone has done it as yet). That employee's just talking out of their rear-end.

Everyone just has to realize that this game's an incomplete mess, and nothing's going to be done about it. Konami is trying to make the game sound longer than it actually is.

For MGO, it'd be cool if we could play as other characters than just Venom and Ocelot.

Throw in Quiet, Eli or Skull Face, and I'd be a little more excited.

For MGO, it'd be cool if we could play as other characters than just Venom and Ocelot.

Throw in Quiet, Eli or Skull Face, and I'd be a little more excited.

i was wondering if for MGO you'd be able to play as your avatar or just some randome soldier.

I was able to sneak into that POS's FOB and got back my 20 guys. I looked at his profile, and he's Japanese... I guess his entire life is the game, like every other game.

I have all my S ranks under contract in my security team so I won't lose anymore. The different between A++ and S is negligible and A++ is easier to replace.

I've really lost interest in playing at the moment, I guess it must be a burnout of all the repetition and FOBs. I think I need a break and the Uncharted collection next week sounds exactly like what the doctor ordered.

I just might have to put down the game for awhile and get the plat much, much later. Oh well.

Behold...The Chicken Talkers :lol

wlsvbs.jpg

Back