Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish you only had one or two chances on a FOB and then you can't bother the person anymore. This Japanese prick keeps pestering me, and whenever he comes in he kills my men. I just turned it on to see if I got invaded overnight, and I happen to catch him going into mine. Luckily, I killed him. And then messaged him with "**** off already."

i really wish you only had one or two chances on a fob and then you can't bother the person anymore. This japanese prick keeps pestering me, and whenever he comes in he kills my men. I just turned it on to see if i got invaded overnight, and i happen to catch him going into mine. Luckily, i killed him. And then messaged him with "**** off already."

Race™

Revenge™

Smoke him a kipper.

MaQREN0.gif

Race™

Revenge™

Whooooooooooooooooooooo!?!?!!?!?

Nice,really looking forward to that one.
Im not even gonna ask how you get Kojima to accompany you in the helicopter because there are certain things i don't want to see :lol

Nice,really looking forward to that one.
Im not even gonna ask how you get Kojima to accompany you in the helicopter because there are certain things i don't want to see :lol

Don't worry..It's just a PC Mod :lol

Like this:

Or this one:

However...

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol :lol :lol

I hope it turns out better than MGO2.

Me too. Man!:pray:

Last edited:
Definitely Kojima's sense of humor there :lol

Yeah it's definitely on purpose.

With Rex, its design had a horizontal frame similar to a dinosaur. So accounting for this info, its laser is actually located on the chest area of the main body. But in the case of Sahelanthropus's "Rex" form, the gun's position was changed so it's sticking out from the butt area.

Basically it's placed there just so it could look the way it did when its body shifted into its "upright" position. :lol

I know I'm really late, but I just finished GZ and my one question is: that's it?

This was a glorified DLC

Yup, that's it for GZ. You'll have some closure with the storyline with MGS V, but don't expect it to be satisfying, either.

I'm a stone throw away from the Platinum, and then I'm done with this game forever. After so many hours into it, I've come to a true realization that the game is an utter disaster... completely padded out the ass with filler and next to no story... and the story you do get horribly structured and stumbling. It's basically a really long Ground Zeroes, except that get's a pass since was put out as a small chapter... but even that was a cash grab. And yeah, the graphics are worse than MGS4... by a lot.

Back