Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those playing this in consoles.. is it true that you cant play uploaded music anymore for the helicopter?

Ah really? Cause im playing it on thr ps3 and cant seem to find the import option unlike in gz.. ive just unlocked the speakers for the copter btw.

Ah really? Cause im playing it on thr ps3 and cant seem to find the import option unlike in gz.. ive just unlocked the speakers for the copter btw.

Oh really? In that case, it must have been removed entirely. Like I said, the custom music was never available for PS4 in the first place, just PC, PS3 and 360. Looks like custom music for TPP is only for PC then.

Oh well.. so much for that then.. too bad.. hahah I was looking forward for it.. I really had fun with that feature in gz hahah. Thank you! :)

The music import for TPP was removed entirely on all consoles due to some licensing issues (I think either Sony or Microsoft were pushing for some music related app or something, I can't remember). The PC version is the only one that has this option for TPP since you can just drag it into the given folder.

The music import for TPP was removed entirely on all consoles due to some licensing issues (I think either Sony or Microsoft were pushing for some music related app or something, I can't remember). The PC version is the only one that has this option for TPP since you can just drag it into the given folder.

glorioussteammater_zpsnti4mcmz.gif

Cause on your PC you want to listen to your custom music through the Chopper's speakers rather than just running you own music app behind the game?

Cause I rather my personal music not be tied to ingame mechanics, i.e. 3D/postional audio. Rather just have my music going all the time at the setting I like. :p

On a different note...

HOW THE F do you get Quiet to move with you?
Every time I use her, she goes to the nearest enemy camp to spot and just sits there, even though I travel in a different direction to another camp.

I am on side of the map, check her position, she is on the other side....WTF you doing...!!

And stop humming in mic, keeps the radio waves clear hehe

Cause I rather my personal music not be tied to ingame mechanics, i.e. 3D/postional audio. Rather just have my music going all the time at the setting I like. :p

On a different note...

HOW THE F do you get Quiet to move with you?
Every time I use her, she goes to the nearest enemy camp to spot and just sits there, even though I travel in a different direction to another camp.

I am on side of the map, check her position, she is on the other side....WTF you doing...!!

And stop humming in mic, keeps the radio waves clear hehe

Go to your iDroid, then the mission tab, then select buddy, and then (it should be there) either commands scout (quiet) or attack (quiet). Select either, then a map will display with defined areas that you can have her travel to.

Cause want to listen to your custom music through the Chopper's speakers?
Yes, because when I'm playing a game I wanna listen to in-game music.
And because I have a better taste in music than MGasS5 developers.
And because I'm not a nerd when it comes to the quiality of audio.

I like some of the songs in there.
Me too, but many of them are unfitting (just like most of design decisions, lol). Not to mention the story is set in 84, yet "The Final Countdown" was released in 86 and "Friday I'm in Love" in 92. Major Fail.

Back