Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it seems he can use a PT character as decoy, and you can fulton a wolf puppy if you find one NICE I'm gonna bult the best Goat/Wolf army ever

9hmV7g9.jpg

You can adopt a puppy, watch him grow and assign him to missions. And the dog's name is DD. And he wears an eyepatch.

I'll probably build a prosthetic arm for my amputee cat then.

It's most likely that she fell in a parabolic path. After all, that jump was fairly high, so you can account for things like wind resistance that would add a horizontal component of velocity to her downward trajectory.

Not at all, she jumped from a high spot yes, but friction is not going to change the trajectory of a human body in such short distance unless is a strong wind stream, and by that I mean a storm or something, also, it's not a parabolic fall, since she's not jumping forward off the helicopter, she just drops, and then you can see her swing a little from side to side like this -> <- and then up like this ^ to land behind the soldiers ( I hope my arrows make sense :lol)

I don't understand the deal behind her ability to turn invisible. But, I don't think she can be falling like a leaf, because that would entail that she's defying gravity. The only other character who could do things like that was Psycho Mantis, because of his telekinesis powers. And he has already been confirmed for TPP. So, would Kojima really want to add something like another telepath into the mix?

Well she is, and actually psychokinesis is a MUCH more over the top explanation for someone levitating than for example, having someone who can manipulate her own magnetic domain against earth's, that doesn't break any rules of physics.

So it doesn't have to be a telepath.

She is falling like a leaf, how else would you explain that she's falling at such low speed? You can tell it's not slow mo because of the sound and how fast the smoke dissipates.

I'll say this: I LOVE wolves. I love anything with wolves. Just for that, I'm going to take back everything distasteful I ever said about this game. For teh wolf pup.

Thats big... didn't see that coming

Kristen-Bell-Is-Impressed-Reaction-Gif.gif

Its funny because a looong time ago I said that some people would change their minds about this game :lol

GIF-Emma-watson-rolleye.gif

I'll say this: I LOVE wolves. I love anything with wolves. Just for that, I'm going to take back everything distasteful I ever said about this game. For teh wolf pup.

Oh man that hit me hard, I just adopted a 2 moth female Husky that came to where I live and was apparently lost, about 3 weeks ago, took her to the vet and did all the number, she even stayed in 2 nights cause she had a severe infestation of parasites in her belly, and then she came home and I used to play with her all day and everything, and then the ****ing owner showed up!!! :monkey2

The ****er left the door open and the dog escaped.

I had to return her with a broken hear, I was going to give the dog to a girl-friend of mine cause I can't have it cause my building doesn't allow animals, but I was gonna visit her, me and my friend are still heart broken.

Her name was Korra.

Oh man that hit me hard, I just adopted a 2 moth female Husky that came to where I live and was apparently lost, about 3 weeks ago, took her to the vet and did all the number, she even stayed in 2 nights cause she had a severe infestation of parasites in her belly, and then she came home and I used to play with her all day and everything, and then the ****ing owner showed up!!! :monkey2

I had to return her with a broken hear, I was going to give the dog to a girl-friend of mine cause I can't have it cause my building doesn't allow animals, but I was gonna visit her, me and my friend are still heart broken.

Her name was Korra.

Sorry to hear that Gaspar, you should be proud though- you took care of her the best way you could. :duff

Thats big... didn't see that coming

Kristen-Bell-Is-Impressed-Reaction-Gif.gif

Its funny because a looong time ago I said that some people would change their minds about this game :lol

GIF-Emma-watson-rolleye.gif

I can see what Kojima's doing here. "Heyy, u guise don rike MGS Wee and Keefa Suzer-rand? Werr, here's a cut widdle worf pup!" *everyone fawns*

Her name was Korra.

Damn, that's heartbreaking :(. Some people don't deserve to own pets, and that owner was clearly neglectful. As we're on the topic, do you have any pictures with her?

Her name was Korra.

You saved her life, it feels really good to help a dog or a person. But saving a life is one of the best things a human can do :clap

tumblr_inline_mfnsihAxwO1qhcemj.gif

I can see what Kojima's doing here. "Heyy, u guise don rike MGS Wee and Keefa Suzer-rand? Werr, here's a cut widdle worf pup!" *everyone fawns*

:rotfl

yeah totally

Sorry to hear that Gaspar, you should be proud though- you took care of her the best way you could. :duff

Damn, that's heartbreaking :(. Some people don't deserve to own pets, and that owner was clearly neglectful. As we're on the topic, do you have any pictures with her?

You saved her life, it feels really good to help a dog or a person. But saving a life is one of the best things a human can do :clap

tumblr_inline_mfnsihAxwO1qhcemj.gif

Thanks brothas, :1-1: :duff:

Yeah the owner said she already dewormed her, but while in my place she pooped almost 2 punds of worms.

Here are some pics of Korra, the vet said it was probably a mix between Husky and something else, since she was fluffier than usual and had black eyes but it was mostly Husky.

33ufla1.jpg

10mpp4m.jpg

6gas14.jpg

At least I had her for 2 weeks.

Good thing is that it belonged to that lady's daughter and apparently the kid was pretty sad when the Korra escaped, well, I hope she takes good care of her.

I wonder if the wolf is some kind of subliminal sub-plot for Sniper Wolf's introduction. She did meet Big Boss in Afghanistan.

Back