Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks brothas, :1-1: :duff:

Yeah the owner said she already dewormed her, but while in my place she pooped almost 2 punds of worms.

Here are some pics of Korra, the vet said it was probably a mix between Husky and something else, since she was fluffier than usual and had black eyes but it was mostly Husky.

33ufla1.jpg

10mpp4m.jpg

6gas14.jpg

At least I had her for 2 weeks.

Good thing is that it belonged to that lady's daughter and apparently the kid was pretty sad when the Korra escaped, well, I hope she takes good care of her.

Aww damn. Such a beautiful pup. I hope that by some miracle she finds her way back to you and ditches those imbecile owners.

Yeah the owner said she already dewormed her, but while in my place she pooped almost 2 punds of worms.

Here are some pics of Korra, the vet said it was probably a mix between Husky and something else, since she was fluffier than usual and had black eyes but it was mostly Husky.

33ufla1.jpg

10mpp4m.jpg

6gas14.jpg

Good thing is that it belonged to that lady's daughter and apparently the kid was pretty sad when the Korra escaped, well, I hope she takes good care of her.

SO KAWAII

tumblr_inline_n7ww00t5Bs1rksxnu.gif

I wonder if the wolf is some kind of subliminal sub-plot for Sniper Wolf's introduction. She did meet Big Boss in Afghanistan.

And the dates match perfectly, well they should show her in this game, what other chance do they have? Chronologically the next game should be MG1, and I don't think they'll leave her out of screen time.

A cameo would be nice.

Aww damn. Such a beautiful pup. I hope that by some miracle she finds her way back to you and ditches those imbecile owners.

Oh man, if only, if only.

SO KAWAII

tumblr_inline_n7ww00t5Bs1rksxnu.gif

:lol and she never got tired of playing, she gave me all sorts of bite marks and scratches.

33ufla1.jpg

10mpp4m.jpg

6gas14.jpg

tumblr_mss381j0QA1sorormo3_500.png

Gasper, you should really Tweet those awesome pics to Kojima. He retweets posts that he likes (as he once retweeted one of Ryan's, if I can recall correctly).

Whoaaaa...... we can adopt a dog. If we can take a walk the dog to Afghan dessert or African jungle, i can imagine that it will barking on some area and when Snake search that area he will say "Wow... DD... its diamond." or "Wow... its somekind blueprint to build something.". :lol

Can we choose another type of dog??? That wolf is cool but i want the dog type just like in Diamond Dogs logo. Or maybe eyepatched Chihuahua will be great.

OMGOMGOMGOMG BIG BOSS ADOPTS A CUTE LITTLE WOLF DOGGIE PUPPY?!?! :horror so cute!!! I love it when when a protagonist or major character has some sort of pet, especially a dog! <3 I was disappointed a bit when I found Leon Kennedy in RE2 had a dog in the beta, but it was scrapped for instance. But I wonder how this could work exactly? It'd be interesting, and I wonder if you can raise it from when you find it...aww it looks so cute in the graphics. How can BB turn evil and still love dogs though? :lol

@ Gaspar: THat's horrible. Man you should have held onto the dog and started some case, since you saved its life where-as the owners basically would have of caused it to slowly die. But good on you regardless, that's a noble and good thing you did. :hi5:

Also this thing with Big Boss and a dog, wolf dog in particular, reminds me...Solid Snake was good with dogs wasn't he? I think this was mentioned in MGS1.

I love wolf dogs! I would totally get one if I liked having pets lol. Yet another thing of Solid Snakes that BigBoss has adopted!
That being said I'm glad we got one but we should get a Rhodesian ridgeback too, that would make more sense - aint no wolf dogs in Africa

It's most likely that she fell in a parabolic path. After all, that jump was fairly high, so you can account for things like wind resistance that would add a horizontal component of velocity to her downward trajectory.

I don't understand the deal behind her ability to turn invisible. But, I don't think she can be falling like a leaf, because that would entail that she's defying gravity. The only other character who could do things like that was Psycho Mantis, because of his telekinesis powers. And he has already been confirmed for TPP. So, would Kojima really want to add something like another telepath into the mix?

Maybe quite is somehow related to Mantis? mom or sister?

I think you guys are thinking to hard about this. Has MetalGear ever given is proper explanation for everyone's power?

Plus in the demo shown Shea running and jumping all over like Delson in Infamous

Is that wolf in that pic if so would be awesome if he gives to a young sniper wolf near the end of the game.

Ooh what I want to happen is Snake to destroy this village in a mission and find Wolf in one of the destroyed areas. He then takes her in our of guilt, all the while wolf not knowing that he did it! [emoji44]

That would be awesome, I'm also praying we get to play the rescue Frank Jaeger mission. If that's not a mission in the game I would be very disappointed.

Pretty interesting that he was going to voice SS and BB in the MG remake.

Sounds way too gravely for Solid Snake.

Back