Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
btw guys just got the Ps4 how well does GZ look on it.

Congrats man, welcome to the club!

It looks really good, but plays even better.

If The Phantom Pain runs as smooth as GZ does, we’re in for a real treat next year.

Here's the "Metal Gear Collection" teased:

MGS-Chocolate-Box-TGS-2014.jpg

MGS-Chocolate-Box-Open-TGS-2014.jpg

Metal-Gear-Solid-Chocolate-Box-1.jpg

Metal-Gear-Solid-Chocolate-Box-2.jpg

Metal-Gear-Solid-Chocolate-Box-3.jpg

MGSV-Stickers-TGS-2014.jpg

MGSV-Shirts-TGS-2014.jpg

MGSV-Pins-TGS-2014.jpg

MGSV-Pamphlet-TGS-2014.jpg

MGSV-Fulton-Balloon-TGS-2014.jpg

Konami-TGS-Merchandise.jpg

Konami-TGS-Merchandise-2.jpg

MGSV-Bronze-Snake-TGS-2014.jpg

Sentinel-White-iDroid-Box-Kojima-Station.jpg

MGSV-White-iDroid-Packaging-TGS-2014.jpg

It's obviously not teleportation, as it's not instant, and you can see the sound wave she made when she landed, it's just invisibility, maybe that's where the optic camouflage comes from, from Quiet.

It looks freaking amazing though, and I can tell Quiet is going to be a badass, couldn't care less about the clothing "controversy", her design is great.

And when she gets her eyes all dark, that **** was intimidating.

With the ugly ass design choices in Arkham Knight, I'm definitely more excited for MGSV now.

It has to be more than just invisibility as the Handcuffs didnt come off when she first teleported, her hands had to do it again...

While I enjoy a good explanation, I'm happy to enjoy the visual awesomeness for now, but hopefully it will be explained in-game

watching the HD video, right after she lands or whatever you can see debris circling her and collecting, leads me to believe its some sort of molecular deconstruction/reconstruction ... nothing I can think of makes sense though because A) her clothes would not "teleport" with her, and she'd reconstruct naked. Maybe its a star trek type thing where a device does it but that wouldn't explain her evil "running mascara" look... I dunno, I think Kojima is trying too hard here.

I loved the mystery in MGS like Fortunes power being caused by the technology, then at the end it turns out she actually does have a power, similar with Vamp... Then Kojima lazily fell back on "nano machines did it" in MGS 4... now it seems he flopped back to mystic voodoo ****... not all that impressed

watching the HD video, right after she lands or whatever you can see debris circling her and collecting, leads me to believe its some sort of molecular deconstruction/reconstruction ... nothing I can think of makes sense though because A) her clothes would not "teleport" with her, and she'd reconstruct naked. Maybe its a star trek type thing where a device does it but that wouldn't explain her evil "running mascara" look... I dunno, I think Kojima is trying too hard here.

I loved the mystery in MGS like Fortunes power being caused by the technology, then at the end it turns out she actually does have a power, similar with Vamp... Then Kojima lazily fell back on "nano machines did it" in MGS 4... now it seems he flopped back to mystic voodoo ****... not all that impressed

haha, he's a bit all over the place all right, it does look like she is reconstructed when she appears, you can she her meat and bones :lol

:lol yeah dem fugly.

'cept for the Batmobile.

I have to admit that the new suit is somewhat growing on me, like guilty pleasure.

Why is he trying too hard? We've seen worse before :lol

Yeah, could be, but she's obviously still there even when we can't see her, how else would you explain the thud and the sound wave when she hits the ground even when we can't see her.

The cuffs part caught my eye as well, I can't really decipher that, maybe it's like you say, she has certain control over her molecules, including controlling her electromagnetic field , being making herself invisible, somewhat changing the shape of her limps.

I don't see how the nanomachines were lazy, sure it removed the mysticism and a lot of the paranormal feeling, but from a logical point of view it was nothing but obvious, it made sense and it was seeded from very early in the franchise.

It was recently reported that the English version of Kojima Station is suspended or on indefinite hold. Not sure what led up to that.

I'm gonna miss the the self glorifying nature of the show, where people sing campfire songs of Kojima as if he's an intergalactic messiah who descends to our earthly realms every millennium, while in reality he's probably 5 cubicles away.

Back