Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pictures are the best ^ and why I prefer Shinkawa renditions of the characters over any in-game renders, they just look so hard boiled.

I don't care for the tail, no real infiltrator would let his SPIE harness strap drag around like that LOL.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/11/kojima-teases-new-metal-gear-collection

A new Metal Gear Collection may be on its way to fans of the series this year, judging by a tweet by Hideo Kojima teasing the mysterious compilation.

The Metal Gear Solid creator tweeted a photo of a projected image featuring the words “METAL GEAR COLLECTION 2014” along with the Kojima Productions logo. Kojima Productions will reveal more about upcoming Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain during a Kojima Station video presentation shortly. The stealth action title will be showcased at the Tokyo Game Show next week. Its prologue, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, launched earlier this year in March.

Kojima is also teaming up with filmmaker Guillermo del Toro (Pacific Rim, Hellboy) to develop Konami’s next Silent Hill game, starring The Walking Dead's Norman Reedus. BxN--uGCUAAfyRz.jpg

I watched the teaser, not sure if this is real, but it seems like Quiet was a dude all along. GIF spamming starts now.

And that "Metal Gear Collection" was nothing more than an endless barrage of t-shirts, mugs and stuff. Yay.

Last edited:
I watched the teaser, not sure if this is real, but it seems like Quiet was a dude all along. GIF spamming starts now.

And that "Metal Gear Collection" was nothing more than an endless barrage of t-shirts, mugs and stuff. Yay.

U rike?

1529133-500x_500x_hideowalkman.jpg

It seems like she's not a dude after all, just you can see her insides. Her teleportation skills would definitely make Charles Xavier proud.

get

Back