Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kojima tweeted this:

BxK-6H9CUAAxHcT.jpg

I think I can see a soldier from the Ocelot unit there :lol

Kojima said more news on KojimaStation tomorrow .

I've got a feeling you can customise most of the game, including your soldiers, Zeke and Snakes gear

It's been stated somewhere that yes, you can customize his uniform.

Looks like he is wearing the sneaking suit from MGS1 there, at least the vest.

While I don't think it is the MGS1 vest, I can see the resemblance

I'll be disappointed if that's something else there tacking on to BB having 'first'

It's been stated somewhere that yes, you can customize his uniform.

Looks like he is wearing the sneaking suit from MGS1 there, at least the vest.

I've liked both the sneaking suit and BDU designs from V

I'd be especially fond of TTP design if he didn't have all the scars and the horn

Un-necessary features if you ask me, i dig the ponytail though, as I've said before

I've liked both the sneaking suit and BDU designs from V

I'd be especially fond of TTP design if he didn't have all the scars and the horn

Un-necessary features if you ask me, i dig the ponytail though, as I've said before

The ponytail is so Steven Seagal, I don't care for it. There was nothing wrong with the mullet.

True there wasn't anything wrong with the mullet no, except he's not really sporting a mullet in GZ.

With the whole take on BB being differentiated from Solid Snake and him being in a coma prior to TPP, It make sense while at the same time doesn't look goofy

The ponytail is so Steven Seagal, I don't care for it. There was nothing wrong with the mullet.

True there wasn't anything wrong with the mullet no, except he's not really sporting a mullet in GZ.

With the whole take on BB being differentiated from Solid Snake and him being in a coma prior to TPP, It make sense while at the same time doesn't look goofy

I'll give the hair a pass, but the horn and tail is so contrived.

See I'm totally fine with the tail, it's the horn and the scars and the iron man hand I can do without

I'm not fond of the new design they chose for the face either

the ponytail artwork by Shinkawa looks ace. He actually looks like he's turning into BB ala MGS4/1 in that

I'll give the hair a pass, but the horn and tail is so contrived.

Last edited:
See I'm totally fine with the tail, it's the horn and the scars and the iron man hand I can do without

I'm not fond of the new design they chose for the face either

It should be a younger version of the MGS4 version... but continuity went out the window with this one. Same goes for Ocelot's potato face.

I really don't like what the did to Ocelot, he looks like a weasel

Lol at continuity in MGS universe. It doesn't exist

It should be a younger version of the MGS4 version... but continuity went out the window with this one. Same goes for Ocelot's potato face.

How does he lose the shrapnel horn in later games? The tail is stupid though, I thought it was a joke >.>

The Ocelot soldier in Henry's pic is interesting though.

Looks pretty good to me, and more like BB

Granted it's the artwork and not in game but the ponytail is bad ass

Scan-MGSV-Character-Design-7.jpg

art-mgsv-big-boss-afghanistan-s-01.jpg

Back