Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes [Update: trailer]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

Seeing how Konami nowadays milks their biggest cash cow, that's a big ten four.

Cause now and days i have no interest in going to buy a new console just to play this im sure other's feel the same way .

Cause now and days i have no interest in going to buy a new console just to play this im sure other's feel the same way .

As much as I hate the whoring of Big Boss. It's a console MGS, and I'm too much of a fan (I know I sound crazy) but I would get a console to play it... even though I despise Biggu Bossu at this point... :mad:

Big Boss is a boring ****ing character at this point.
Whaaa?! Big Boss is boring compared to Solid Snake !?!

SS is the cliche good guy. He is portrayed as a naive puppet throughout all his games. Blindly following orders and getting into situations that every other cliche action hero or military style protagonist goes through. Every other character besides Solid has more than 1 dimension.

I know that could describe early Big Boss but we know he breaks loose from that. Solid did not.

+ we know how Big Boss ends up. And its not just accelerated " im too old for this crap " Solid Snake.

Peace walker was a dull and slow game. But i dont put that as a fault of the main character but the game itself given what system it was created for.

Whaaa?! Big Boss is boring compared to Solid Snake !?!

SS is the cliche good guy. He is portrayed as a naive puppet throughout all his games. Blindly following orders and getting into situations that every other cliche action hero or military style protagonist goes through. Every other character besides Solid has more than 1 dimension.

+ we know how Big Boss ends up. And its not just accelerated " im too old for this crap " Solid Snake.

Peace walker was a dull and slow game. But i dont put that as a fault of the main character but the game itself given what system it was created for.

Big Boss has had no character development outside of MGS3. He's been the same dude for 50 years after it.

Snake's life has been all over the place since Metal Gear 1.

The rookie, the Vet pulled out of retirement, philanthropist, old man with a death wish. I didn't like what was done to Snake in MGS4, but he was still more fun to watch and listen to than Big Boss ever was.

Big Boss sucks dude.

As much as I hate the whoring of Big Boss. It's a console MGS, and I'm too much of a fan (I know I sound crazy) but I would get a console to play it... even though I despise Biggu Bossu at this point... :mad:

i did with ps2 and 3 not again .

Big Boss has had no character development outside of MGS3.

Snake's life has been all over the place since Metal Gear 1.
The rookie, the Vet pulled out of retirement, philanthropist, old man with a death wish.

Ahhh, such a delight for my eyes :monkey2

smiley-excited001.gif
smiley-excited001.gif
smiley-excited001.gif
smiley-excited001.gif
smiley-excited001.gif
:yess: :yess:

Suprised SOLIDSNAKE himself didn't make this thread or the one about the movie. He's late to the MGS party this time around lol :wink1:

At least this isn't titled "Metal Gear Solid 5" and Kojima stated Solid Snake's story is not over.

How about you show the main ****ing character some love?

**** Raiden.

**** Big Boss.

:goodpost:
Im hoping this game is a type of Chronicles game where it follows different characters at different time lines, that would be bad ass!

Splinter Cell Snake

My thoughts exactly.

They better not make us wait till TGS till we see that trailer

Ehh, why can't they update the sneaking suit design already. Would be cool to get something that's more towards MGS1 sneaking suit to bridge the gap.

How tactical can big yellow GOLD band around the thigh be anyways? :panic:

This game is going to be amazing open world metal gear solid cant wait.

I do look forward to the GTA style of MGS. It seems like it's what Peace Walker should of been. I wonder how big the sandbox will end up being.

I think if this played like Mercenaries it would be a great game.

Last edited:

Well, as of now, Big Boss is just as much of a main character as Solid Snake. Plus his body didn't deteriorate into a piece of crap.

I prefer Solid Snake, but since Big Boss is the "Real" Solid Snake, I don't see why I should complain about it.

They were smart enough to take the SOLID out of Rising they should probably do the same for this is a BB game.

Never the less from the sounds of it we may be assuming some things and should probably no panic untill we hear more

Forget it
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Sorry for the double post but I just saw this

@ItCameFromJapan chimed in with more details, saying, "Ground Zeroes on Fox Engine - rich detail, open world, and Old Snake is back!"

Not sure if serious or if he just does not know the difference

Hmmm..."Ground Zero"...Snake without a headband...remake of Metal Gear?!

Back