Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah im on my 2nd one too! the first i paid $100, the 2nd $200. the first one had no box, i sold it to some guy in iraq so i could get one mib. again OCD. my croc cap one i got brand new for $100 because thats what the bid started at and no one knew about him cause of the way he listed the thing. he just put stacks of boxes from his collection to show how well he collects. after 3 pics of that he finally puts 1 solitary pic of it in the box closed at the very end. the listing pic was random boxes. :rotfl

yeah im on my 2nd one too! the first i paid $100, the 2nd $200. the first one had no box, i sold it to some guy in iraq so i could get one mib. again OCD. my croc cap one i got brand new for $100 because thats what the bid started at and no one knew about him cause of the way he listed the thing. he just put stacks of boxes from his collection to show how well he collects. after 3 pics of that he finally puts 1 solitary pic of it in the box closed at the very end. the listing pic was random boxes. :rotfl

Geez, that's almost cruel that you ripped off two mentally challenged people :hi5:

I wasn't OCD about my Red Ninja since his stupid elbow ratchet joint snapped in half. Some guy on eBay bought it off me for 80$? I don't quite remember.

Geez, that's almost cruel that you ripped off two mentally challenged people :hi5:

I wasn't OCD about my Red Ninja since his stupid elbow ratchet joint snapped in half. Some guy on eBay bought it off me for 80$? I don't quite remember.

well how did you know i resold the out of box one for $157? that was the 2nd ripoff. i wouldnt call them ripping off, no one bid on one and one overbid! i just started red ninja for what i paid and 3 people fought over him. :dunno i know what you meant but let it be known i would never rip off anyone. matter of fact if it was a boardee i would help them out more than a stranger! FREAKS FO LYFE!!!! btw i got a nycc UDF raiden complete for dirt money pm me if anyones interested!

well how did you know i resold the out of box one for $157? that was the 2nd ripoff. i wouldnt call them ripping off, no one bid on one and one overbid! i just started red ninja for what i paid and 3 people fought over him. :dunno i know what you meant but let it be known i would never rip off anyone. matter of fact if it was a boardee i would help them out more than a stranger! FREAKS FO LYFE!!!!

Oh don't misunderstand I wasn't speaking literally. If they don't have the education enough to list items properly they have no one to blame but themselves. Were all consumers and we look for deals so your not at fault at all. :duff

heres another pic of solidus. im getting better with my camera figuring out what i can do with it. btw does his elbows move? not sure and dont wanna force it

heres another pic of solidus. im getting better with my camera figuring out what i can do with it. btw does his elbows move? not sure and dont wanna force it

They gave him such giant shoulders and he's not really the scale that he is in the game at all, I'm not knocking it but I want to point that out. PAK were geniuses to start giving them swiveling out shoulder joints.

3A REX.......

i3b4L534TO4C7.gif

Just saw that Sideshow has a new "coming soon" listing for MGS 3 Snake....

Old news. Sideshow had MGS 3 Snake on their upcoming products list for several months. It's just the Sneaking Suit release. Also, keep in mind that Hot Toys doesn't announce new figures or product teasers through Sideshow.

Hi everyone, I am new on this forum.

I wanted to share with all of you the new pictures of the Raiden figure by Play Arts.
Yuji Korekado unboxed one of the figures and took some photos.

This week I'll do the preorder at Zavvi

Yeah I don't know why sellers do that, trying to make an ego trip while selling on eBay? :lol

And I've actually got 2 Red Ninjas as well now!

At this point, buyers who pre-ordered directly from 3A would have to get a FREE pair of leather pants and FREE LED 55" TV to be satisfied with the deal...which is sad really since leather pants are no longer in style.

Last edited:
At this point, buyers who pre-ordered directly from 3A would have to get a pair of leather pants and a LED 55" TV to be satisfied with the deal...

Which is sad really since leather pants are no longer in style.

For being their biggest release, I've never seen a company fumble the ball so bad. The latest news that all will be shipped out before February and it comes directly from 3A. I will believe it when I see it.

They will **** up Ray too.

I'm all for a company trying new things, but this one seems to have bit them bad...

Personally, if I had ordered it (which I didn't), I'd file a claim with my CC - seriously.

It's been this long and anybody who did order from 3A will probably stick it out myself included.

Doesn't mean I don't have boiling disgust for the company.

I seriously hope that they learned from rex what they did and don't do the same thing for Ray it's going to be so stomach turning it's not going to be funny. At this rate I won't see mine until March due to the fact that my payments land on the 25th

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Their never going to expand when everything is controlled by one person and their production after pre-order ****ing stinks.

Back