Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice dude I wish I could take all my figures out of there blisters but sadly enough they're perfect so I don't want to touch them but your stuff looks awesome

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Jay, I hate the MGS2 Snake from Medicom since his mold does not allow him to stand on his own at all and I need to use a Tamashi stand.

Here lies 3A Rex. May he rest in peace.

2009-2012

Cause of Death: Terrible business practices.

So the way i see it they usually have 3 mgs pak figs at a time. As ones releasing, another has a release date, and then theres an "in the works" figure. So we got solidus, we know about raiden, so what now? When will we have more clues. Do you think theyll say anything at the next major event. Im dying to know who will be made next. My gut feeling says raiden seeing he was the lead protagonist on mgs2. But, it could also be snake. I think theyll save snake for last this time. Hate to say it, as much as i want him first.........

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My Wip of my snake not sure what im doing yet i removed the eye patch and had a little fun i like it .

DSCN3779_zps8cf98d9d.jpg

DSCN3772_zpscb0f0dd3.jpg

Nice mod, are you going to add some more damage to the other side of his face as his eye loss was after he got beat up by Volgin?

Nice mod, are you going to add some more damage to the other side of his face as his eye loss was after he got beat up by Volgin?

Yea it was a ***** it get the eyepatch off i started adding cut's and bruises to his other side of his face.

My Wip of my snake not sure what im doing yet i removed the eye patch and had a little fun i like it .

DSCN3779_zps8cf98d9d.jpg

DSCN3772_zpscb0f0dd3.jpg

Looks good! I’ve always wanted a custom version from when he’s running from ocelot in the sewers with all the bandages just before he jumps and sees the sorrow

Hmm.., I found a local seller who's selling his Medicom RAH Raiden for something like 230USD, MIB. I'm still not sure if I should get it. Any opinions anybody?

Hmm.., I found a local seller who's selling his Medicom RAH Raiden for something like 230USD, MIB. I'm still not sure if I should get it. Any opinions anybody?

Practically stealing it from him but I would be cautious and ask about it's condition because a lot of sellers go with the MIB line and it's not. I went through that with my Old Snake and Raiden since they were both in one lot and they were obviously opened when listed as brand new.

Like an idiot I dumped about 500$ on the both.

Back