Nier Automata Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larniocnk

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Thought I’d start a thread on this since I can’t seem to find one already made.

A new company called ACG Art are looking to be releasing their own version of a 1/6 2B with the sculpt being done by PT Studio and I must say the WIP sculpt looks great so far!

Supposedly will be custom bodies with moveable eyes on the sculpt.

More details can be found on the their Facebook page.

Attachments

• IMG_2143.jpeg
    IMG_2143.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2142.jpeg
    IMG_2142.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 0
Wut..? The MT toys sculpt is terrible :D nowhere near this.
I just googled this ‘MT Toys’ sculpt and I guess it’s preference really, in my honest opinion that sculpt isn’t great at all especially when compared to this WIP from PT Studio… 🤷🏻😅

The front hair parting is more accurate but I prefer the outer hair shape and lower face of MT.

2bs.jpg

Last edited:
Huge fan of the game and I'd love to see a well done 1/6 figure of 2B and the gang. I think this game is massively overlooked, a lot of people I know dismissed it (including myself) thinking it was some stupid horny Japanese hack and slash, and what I got instead was some of the smartest, most philosophical games ever made.

Meh sculpt and hair.... the body also looks a bit stumpy at the torso. But I think people will be distracted enough with the booty.

Also is this still even happening? Sounds like ACG and PT have stopped working together for now.

Back