Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About the metal gear kit that is coming out from koto. Is it going to be painted or not? On the link for bbts it says pre painted pieces but I have heard people talk about it being unpainted. Does anyone know for sure?

Also, if anyone has any metal gear kubricks for sale please let me know. I am interested in the 20th anniversary snake and ninja, specifically.

Last edited:
Yup. Sideshow emailed me a few hours ago. REX got delayed again. AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! :lol

Here we go February. Unless it's released in March. Or April. Or May?? I give up.

The magic is gone I've already seen a bunch reviews on it just give me the ****ing thing already my friends even won't leave me alone about it they're dying to see it too

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Did you buy the figure just to flip?

No. When this thing was going up for preorder it was my most anticipated figure release of all time. Blame 3A for killing anything I could have ever felt for this figure. I already did a huge rant on why I want to sell it now. I'm not repeating it again.

No. When this thing was going up for preorder it was my most anticipated figure release of all time. Blame 3A for killing anything I could have ever felt for this figure. I already did a huge rant on why I want to sell it now. I'm not repeating it again.

Well excuse me princess, just asking

Uhh sorry did I sound hostile? I just didn't want to repeat the same thing I've said a million times in this thread already :dunno

Didn't come across to me that way, I just think is solidsnake has been in the thread long enough he would share our utter disgust for 3A.

Like you, I was incredibly psyched for REX up until that no head turning crap and at this point I have no excitement at all and I just want my goddamn purchase already.

Hey guys, I'm fairly new here, been browsing this site for ages though, just never posted. *ninja*

I'm a massive MGS collector. Love the 12" resin kits, but it's a shame that Vulcan Raven was never produced, so I thought of customising one myself... What do you think, any feedback would be highly appreciated. :)

2012-12-04204238_zpse18705c3.jpg

2012-12-04204357_zps0904acda.jpg

2012-12-04204418_zps27ebb3d1.jpg

2012-12-04204433_zps0c7ed213.jpg

2012-12-18191535_zpsad2f1bf8.jpg

2012-12-18191507_zpsc0135679.jpg

Still got more to do, like the Ammo barrel on the back... (thinking of using a soda can as a base to work with...)

Wasn't trying to start anything, I was curious so I asked. Had I seen the million times you'd explained your position in the past I wouldn't have asked. Your response seemed defensive/hostile whatever you want to call it.

Who says I'm not annoyed with 3A? I thought I would've had the thing last month, not Feb./March/probably June in reality, but that's been my experience with collecting so far. I've mentioned before that I only PO'd it a couple months prior to November (but I understand if you don't recall every post by every forum member), so I'm not AS frustrated yet as those that paid up front and over a year ago. A lot of my Hot Toys PO's are getting pushed back as well - hence thinking it goes with the territory. I'm not defending 3A or HT or bashing them.

I guess I haven't been in the forum long enough to know that before asking someone a question it is necessary to review 500+ pages of posts to see if said person has covered it already. My bad, and again wasn't trying to start anything. :peace

Personally I'm more than disappointed with Rex's delays, but if I lay down that kind of money for something it's going to have to end up looking like a piece of **** for me to be turned off the product I ordered. Delays just turn me off the company.

Personally I'm more than disappointed with Rex's delays, but if I lay down that kind of money for something it's going to have to end up looking like a piece of **** for me to be turned off the product I ordered. Delays just turn me off the company.

For it being their biggest release, I've never seen a company **** the buyers like that. At least with Hot Toys it's up to you if you want to pay in advance and you get to see it's development since their products always get shown up until release at conventions.

contact your CC company and cancel the order - at this point, considering the lack of communication from 3A, there's nothing 3A could do to NOT give you back your money.

ThreeA should be ashamed of themselves for their sporadic release dates. I believe that Jess (crowinghorse) has a point. If Ashley Wood is still spouting the same nonsense a few weeks or months from now, about the small pilot figure being responsible for the delay - then it'll probably be best if you cancel your orders for REX all together. It will send a harsh message to ThreeA, that'll likely to go back to Kojima as well - in that, he'll think twice about doing business with that company ever again.

You do realize ThreeA could'nt care less right? All they care about is the praise their fanatics spout.

Back