Medicom Symbiote Spidey notice!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
2 days for 2 states? That's pretty good. I wouldn't count on it considering fedex. I'm only an hour away and sometimes it takes a week.

So what's the deal Dave, FedEx is inaccurate with their delivery promises? (Count down until TomandShell starts in...):monkey3

OK, now I am confused....I thought I had a tracking number last week for the Black Costume (I don't have access to those e-mails right now) that should be delivered today with a weight of 3 lbs. Then today I get a tracking number and invoice for the Black Costume with a weight of 5 lbs for delivery on the 27th. I have no invoice for anything else so I have no idea what will be waiting for me when I get home tonight. :confused:

pjam said:
SSC is beginning to ship these out tonight. My understanding is this was an Exclusive Mail Order in Japan ltd to 1000. Medicom allowed more of these to be sold through sideshow in the states and the best info I got was there would be no more than 500 sold in US.

These numbers sound very similar to a certain Gentle Giant product... :lol

Natrix said:
OK, now I am confused....I thought I had a tracking number last week for the Black Costume (I don't have access to those e-mails right now) that should be delivered today with a weight of 3 lbs. Then today I get a tracking number and invoice for the Black Costume with a weight of 5 lbs for delivery on the 27th. I have no invoice for anything else so I have no idea what will be waiting for me when I get home tonight. :confused:

Well, my tracking number resulted in a hardcover Sideshow Volume Nine catalog.

Pretty sweet!

So Symbiote Spidey will be here next week after all...

Oh snap! It says it's in town! Also I wonder why the weight went up? On the site it says he weighs 3 lbs. and would cost $7 to ship but now on my invoice it says it costs $9. Hmm...:chew

I wonder when SSC will announce how many Symbiotes they've sold in the US.

Regardless, it's pretty nice to have something that is rather limited in my figure collection.

Back