Medicom Rocketeer 2.5 (1/6th Scale Figure)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and I'll wager the pants and boots would not need a replacement on the slim body.

I don't recall whether I had to change the britches or not, but the Medicom don't in any way resemble the ones from the movie, or as I imagine the comic character. I just went with what I liked.
As to the boots and leggings, they are the US Cavalry type and are from Patton as well as the britches. the boots aren't film or comic accurate, he should be wearing Nacona's, but the only version I've seen of those were made by Dragon for the "John Steele" RCMP figure and I don't like the way they fit. So I took some license.
You can see the size difference between the Medicom body and the HT as well as the SSC Buck that the "Red Skull" is on. Close to an inch of height, and as it's proportioned it looks like a fourteen year old next to virtually any other 1/6th scale figures.
The other pictures are just shots from the lab for a thing I'd planned for Halloween a couple of years ago. All still unfinished.
The picture of the GPA was just to show Indy fans you can pick up a ride for him if you'd like. It's made by www.panzerwerk.com and you can see other BIG vehicles there.

Re: Medicom Rocketeer V2 1/6 Scale Figure

medicom_rocketeer.jpg

I've been looking forward to this figure for awhile now! I never got a chance the first time around.

I have...one of these. Um, not this "small button" version. But the one I have I love, and has the gum & gun, and looks accurate enough for me, my only problem with him is that it's hard to get his wrists to snap in correctly and/or they just fall out easily. Pardon the horrible picture, he's currently on a very high shelf and I didn't bother to get a good angle:
RocketeerandJackSparrowRAHs.png

He hangs out with my Jack RAH and Sideshow Cornelius because the three of them are shrimps compared to the rest of my 12" figures. Poor Cornelius is standing next to Tim the Enchanter who looks enormous by comparison.

I have the first 2. May get this one and just take the best parts from all of them and put them on a Ht narrow shoulder body. But i foresee HT releasing one and wasting all the time and effort lol

I have the first 2. May get this one and just take the best parts from all of them and put them on a Ht narrow shoulder body. But i foresee HT releasing one and wasting all the time and effort lol

Me too. But I couldn't take the chance on HT, so here we are.

I was really disappointed with the V2, bought it and sold it off very quickly. Just not up to the level I wanted.

I was considering passing on this figure to possibly get the PF, but I'm not impressed with the PF. I'm going to get the Medicom figure and swap it onto a narrow TrueType body.

I love the PF but i will get the figure instead because i don`t have the room for the PF.

Watched the movie yesterday,man that brings back memories:D

I want both. I'm so glad that Medicom has decided to release him again, so I can finally get one.

I've never had a premium figure before, I don't find them that interesting, but I think the Rocketeer looks so killer.

I just hope they're still around when I get some money.

I actually think the 2.0 is a better figure, mostly because the jacket looks better to me, more accurate. And I'm all the way in on the PF, it's a Classic display piece and one of Sideshow's best. :D

I think v2 is better as well. The real buttons make the jacket flaps lay more naturally. The glued on buttons also make it look cheaper by comparison imo.

Back