Medicom Rocketeer 2.5 (1/6th Scale Figure)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Own V2... so no need to get this, especially since we're getting no improvements. Enjoy your Rocketeers guys. Get the PF! Complete the collection!

enjoy the pics....

P1010974.jpg

P1010976.jpg

P1010978.jpg

P1010981.jpg

P1010983.jpg

nice shots, mywii.

the best improvement of this version over the previous ones imo, are the jacket buttons. they look more in scale to the rest of the outfit/figure now.

nice shots, mywii.

the best improvement of this version over the previous ones imo, are the jacket buttons. they look more in scale to the rest of the outfit/figure now.

yep...but you dont get that pull look of the ver 2 buttons ...this helmet is clean as compare to ver 2.

Great figure... those buttons are a major improvement... but I think the head STILL looks a bit too small. It looks head sized... just not helmet on a head sized. Do you know what I mean?

I pre-ordered mine thru BBTS; not sure if I'll keep it or cancel. I already own Versions 1 & 2.0 , so I suppose it really makes no sense to shell out another $150. It is an awesome figure, though.

I just canceled. Too many other things I want instead and money is getting real tight lately.

Also, I have been looking at the pics and I'm not sure I want the v2.5 over the v2.0 now. I like the pull look of the buttons on the older one even though they are a tad too big. And the new helmet color is way off compared to the older one. Too many concerns to pull the trigger...

But I figure he should be around in places for a while. I'll pick him up eventually. Whether it's v2.0 or v2.5.

yep the helmet looks a bit small in my pic but on live fig its looks ok to me..btw I am not a fussy collector....and the color is not as rich as it appear in my pic...I like the ver 2 color of the helmet with some weathering. I am thinking of sanding the seam line which is so obvious and repaint it...

If you own the previous versions you really don't need this version. I passed on the previous versions, so getting a 12" Rocketeer in my collection is great. I didn't pay retail; so that helps. The buttons are in scales because they are glued to the jacket and not used as real buttons like the 2.0. The zipper underneath is also a better scale than the 2.0. The orangy color of the helmet is not as orange as the pictures suggest. It is alittle darker than I would have liked. My only real complaint is the jacket. The chest flap/cover looks like it just sits on top; which it does. It looks very stiff and not worn.

The box top photos look fantastic but the figure looks way too thin. I'm hoping to snag one of these in the future, hopefully when the price goes down significantly.

The box top photos look fantastic but the figure looks way too thin. I'm hoping to snag one of these in the future, hopefully when the price goes down significantly.

i dont know why the fig in the pic looks thin...actual figure doesnt...

If you own the previous versions you really don't need this version. I passed on the previous versions, so getting a 12" Rocketeer in my collection is great. I didn't pay retail; so that helps. The buttons are in scales because they are glued to the jacket and not used as real buttons like the 2.0. The zipper underneath is also a better scale than the 2.0. The orangy color of the helmet is not as orange as the pictures suggest. It is alittle darker than I would have liked. My only real complaint is the jacket. The chest flap/cover looks like it just sits on top; which it does. It looks very stiff and not worn.

I wont go for this if I have the ver 2...not much improvement to warrant another fig...

Nice video review. I'm happy with the actual production piece of this figure. I'm more interested in picking it up now. The smaller buttons, better neck articulation, and accurate helmet color are good improvements to the previous versions. The Medi body still bothers me in size and look.

Nice video review. I'm happy with the actual production piece of this figure. I'm more interested in picking it up now. The smaller buttons, better neck articulation, and accurate helmet color are good improvements to the previous versions. The Medi body still bothers me in size and look.

Ya the medi bodies are small but rocketeer unlike bigboss looks fine next to a hot toy figure.

Looks great and definitely noticeable improvements but not going to rush to get this guy just yet.
Funny, we've already gotten 3 versions of this guy from Medicom and yet we are still stuck with that crappy bare-bones non-anamorphic DVD thats been out for the past 10 years from Disney.

A little bump for this figure. Just got him from Sideshow and I'm really impressed. A truly elegant and beautiful figure. May not come with a ton of extras but it just catches one's immediate attention on display. I temporarily have him displayed on the same Detolf shelf as Indy and they actually look good together. Also in the process of having a custom "Rocketeer" base label done up by Evilface.

Pose shamelessly stolen from "Limit-NoN-Existent's" video... ;)

Back