Medicom Rocketeer 2.5 (1/6th Scale Figure)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ I will post a pic and show you how that pose is done correctly:)

But congrats dude, it is a nice fig ..if i had more money to keep up with hot toys i wouldn't have to sell my one ..but what can ye do?:dunno

This was my first 1:6 figure. Very nice, I love the Rocketeer but would have been nice to get a stand with it. Do all Medicom items come without a stand?

This was my first 1:6 figure. Very nice, I love the Rocketeer but would have been nice to get a stand with it. Do all Medicom items come without a stand?

They usually come with a clear plastic stand.

Congrats on the figure guys! I considered picking it up but I think I like my v2 a tad bit more.

It does come with a stand. It's clear plastic and the base is rather small. It came with two of the ring pieces but I ended up using a standard Sideshow stand because the clear one wouldn't hold the figure very well in the pose that I have him in.

It does come with a stand. It's clear plastic and the base is rather small. It came with two of the ring pieces but I ended up using a standard Sideshow stand because the clear one wouldn't hold the figure very well in the pose that I have him in.

Hmm..I will have to take another look in the box. Where is a good place to get plain black c stands from?

Yeah, i always thought the 2.5 would look better...and it's cool...but after hearing all the "pulled look" comments...i agree.

Pic of my 2.0, whom i will be keeping...

100_5404.jpg

As far as the upgrades to TT's and scale, they look nice... and yeah, Campbell is about 6'4" ...Arnie is only 6'2"...i can't see changing him up and making him close to Terminator height, since he is like right next to my HT T-800...Besides, i always saw the Rocketeer as a smaller hero anyways.

M.

Yeah, i always thought the 2.5 would look better...and it's cool...but after hearing all the "pulled look" comments...i agree.
As far as the upgrades to TT's and scale, they look nice... and yeah, Campbell is about 6'4" ...Arnie is only 6'2"...i can't see changing him up and making him close to Terminator height, since he is like right next to my HT T-800...Besides, i always saw the Rocketeer as a smaller hero anyways.

M.

I haven't tried upgrading the body on mine. The Rocketeer is the only Medi figure I've bought that I've been completely happy with out of the box. I know this isn't the v2 thread, but here's a pic for fun.

IMG_1968.jpg

The front piece actually looks fine in person. I do think that the 2.0 version has it folding around the chest area a little better. I'm sure I could "futz" with it and get it to look the same.

But the buttons on the 2.5 look much more to scale than the ones on the 2.0 version.

Keep checking Ebay. I was able to get mine a few years ago for a very decent price, just when prices started going up. You can score a loose one for a steal if you keep at it.

This thread reminded me that Ive got this guy in storage and have had it there for some years now....gotta pull it out and see if I have room for it in my display or if i should find it a good home.

I finally got my hands on one a month or so ago! I finally got around to converting it onto a different body....it was an insane amount of work but looks really nice! The height of the medicom was driving me nuts. Taking off all the clothing and the jetpack was a huge pain!

I may swap the pants and boots at some point.... I haven't decided.

I finally got my hands on one a month or so ago! I finally got around to converting it onto a different body....it was an insane amount of work but looks really nice! The height of the medicom was driving me nuts. Taking off all the clothing and the jetpack was a huge pain!

I may swap the pants and boots at some point.... I haven't decided.

Which body did you use? I still need to swap mine...

Back