Medicom Rocketeer 2.5 (1/6th Scale Figure)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad to see my Rocketeer 2.0 jacket starting to flake off bit by bit, pretty much my favourite toy from Medicom...

it started to crack 3-4 years ago but as long as you don't touch or stretch or bend it they are ok.

but last week i check the right sleeve end starting to show dots meaning the pleather is coming off even you aren't touching them. and those jackets can't be replaced since there aren't any custom jackets.

Sad to see my Rocketeer 2.0 jacket starting to flake off bit by bit, pretty much my favourite toy from Medicom...

it started to crack 3-4 years ago but as long as you don't touch or stretch or bend it they are ok.

but last week i check the right sleeve end starting to show dots meaning the pleather is coming off even you aren't touching them. and those jackets can't be replaced since there aren't any custom jackets.

Gee whiz did a decent jacket replacement, look them up...I am not sure what they charge

Back