Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much is amiami shipping to the states?

I've never ordered from amiami, but from my experience from dealing with HLJ and Japanese stores on Ebay, I can tell you that the shipping rates will depend on whether you opt for SAL or EMS shipping. EMS is the fastest and most reliable, but it usually ranges anywhere from $27(ish) and over, for large packages. SAL should be below $30, but there's a good chance that your package can be lost in the mail since there's no tracking or insurance. The delivery time with SAL also varies between a few weeks to several months.

NEVE NEVER NEVER NEVER USE EMS or SAL.

they're too expensive for what you get.

Use Air small packet. it's faster, and safer, and comes with tracking.

it's 9-12$ to get a figma shipped by it.

i'm expecting 15-20$ to get a 1/6th figure shipped.

air small packet is new, and not many japanese places use it yet.

but Amiami does.

but Amiami does.

Thanks for the heads up not looking to pay crazy shipping prices.

I'm from the UK and pre-ordered it from ami-ami.

First time buying from them so no idea what the shippings costs are like but you say i shouldn't use EMS?

EMS is faster hence more expensive. Air Small Packet or SAL or slower hence cheaper.Really depends whether you're willing to wait or not.

I used to go with EMS all the time since I get my items within 2 or 3 days, but have decided to go with SAL registered for all my recent orders. It's slower prob takes bout 1 to 2 weeks for the items to reach me, but also cheaper.

lets me order with Air small packet shipping just fine.

the figure's dimensions should be within the size limit of Air small packet, geven how small a medicom box is... and i don't think the figure + box weighs over 4 lbs.

but Amiami does.

I've never heard about "Air small packet" before. It it insured, and does it have tracking? Also, how is the shipping time?

I've never had a problem with EMS, for the years that I've been using it. My packages from Japan (when shipped via EMS) arrive much faster than my orders with Sideshow that ship with UPS. The EMS boxes are also much cleaner and less damaged when I receive them, compared to the domestic packages that UPS delivers to me.

it's insured, yes, but only up to 6000 Yen.

I generally get my packages from Amiami in a week to 10 days.

LONGEST it has ever taken is 13 days.

I thought you could pick any shipping method when you order from amiami but if the final shipment is over a certain size or value they make you use EMS. I always get bigger orders from them so it defaults to EMS anyway.

I preordered this from amiami last night. I actually felt Skyward Sword was pretty uninspiring, but I love the Zelda franchise still as a whole. I hope they do Zelda and Ganondorf too.

it's insured, yes, but only up to 6000 Yen.

I generally get my packages from Amiami in a week to 10 days.

LONGEST it has ever taken is 13 days.

EMS will be better for this figure then, since that insurance doesn't cover a lot at all. If you're willing to pay close to $200+ on an item, you might as well go with the more expensive shipping option that's fully insured and that will guarantee your delivery.

I preordered this from amiami last night. I actually felt Skyward Sword was pretty uninspiring, but I love the Zelda franchise still as a whole. I hope they do Zelda and Ganondorf too.

The last Zelda game that I played was Majora's Mask. I never got to playing Twilight Princess on the Gamecube, and I never owned a Wii, so I also missed out on Skyward Sword.

Judging from character design alone, I would have much preferred an Ocarina of Time version of Link. But, this figure still looks phenomenal.

Skyward Sword is amazing! The art style is a credit to the game, not a flaw. You have to play it to judge it. I have. The narrative is sweet, innocent, endearing.

The sword fighting is specially compelling on this one, being like practically no other game out there.

But if you're one of those gamers who only cares about the "bestest" HD graphics or the biggest bursts of blood, definitely this one will be lost on you.

People are not complaining about Skyward Sword because it is missing blood or gore. They are complaining because the world is way too linear, there is not enough to explore and the backtracking.
I played the game and I enjoyed it but I still prefer the older ones.

Nevertheless I've already pre-ordered the Figure on amazon.co.jp as I'm living in Japan. Really looking forward to it.

Back