Action Figure KC Design - 1/6 Costume for Medicom Link Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Figure Update!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROBOTO

Freakzoid
Reaction score
A modify hand made costume by KC Design for Medicom Link Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Figure!

if you are interested in purchasing this work, please email her at: [email protected]

KC used another color of fabric, please take a look for the updates:

IMG_3039.JPG

IMG_3041.JPG

IMG_3040.JPG

IMG_3040.JPG

IMG_3034.JPG

IMG_3061.JPG

IMG_3059.JPG

IMG_3056.JPG

IMG_3060.JPG

Re: KC Design - 1/6 Costume for Medicom Link Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Figure

Way too dark.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Re: KC Design - 1/6 Costume for Medicom Link Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Figure

And the stock is too bright.

Should be in-between.

Still the material is leaps better.

yea way to dark.

Honestly it doesn't look better to me... It was a good effort though.

Just emailed KC Design and she said unfortunately that's the closest color fabric she found.

Then no one will buy it. Thats just like giving Ryu from street fighter the wrong tunic .

It could have something to do with the positioning of the head as well, but, to me it makes him look kind of evil. I love the material. Shame it isn't brighter.

What's the material the custom is made of?

It is too bad about the color, especially since it fits the body way better than the stock version.

change the fabric color to a lighter hue and I'll be interested.

KC just sent me some pics with link with another color outfit, please take a look for the updates:

IMG_3060.JPG

IMG_3059.JPG

IMG_3039.JPG

to see more, please check the first page!

KC Design - 1/6 Costume for Medicom Link Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Figure...

Where can you get them from?

Nevermind

Last edited:
Back