Action Figure KC Design - 1/6 Costume for Medicom Link Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Figure Update!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An upcoming horse made by Asmus Toys. They are releasing a brown horse and a white horse in 1/6 scaled

Those look incredible and would be perfect. BTW Kathy sent me a color swatch of the blue she found for me this morning in an email and its perfect. I need to just relax :chillpill: and let her do her magic. :)

Those look incredible and would be perfect. BTW Kathy sent me a color swatch of the blue she found for me this morning in an email and its perfect. I need to just relax :chillpill: and let her do her magic. :)

Nice. Any chance of posting the colour in here? If it's similar to what I need. I may just order both blue and red from her. Saves me the trouble of finding another blue. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure here it is. I asked her for a Royal Blue, I know a lot of people like the lighter shade, but I'm going back to my Ocarina of Time days where the Tunics were Light Green, Royal Blue, and solid Red. Here is a picture of the swatch she sent. I had to enlarge and crop so it would post here so the please take that in consideration to any thread pattern you are seeing in the material itself. It actually appears extremely similar to the material she used on her green tunics, just royal blue. She is still on the hunt for my deep red. Again Im just relaxing and letting her do her magic. Can't wait, now if my 2 other Links would just clear customs in NY! 😐

Attachments

• DSC_0063.JPG
    DSC_0063.JPG
    398.4 KB · Views: 157
Sure here it is. I asked her for a Royal Blue, I know a lot of people like the lighter shade, but I'm going back to my Ocarina of Time days where the Tunics were Light Green, Royal Blue, and solid Red. Here is a picture of the swatch she sent. I had to enlarge and crop so it would post here so the please take that in consideration to any thread pattern you are seeing in the material itself. It actually appears extremely similar to the material she used on her green tunics, just royal blue. She is still on the hunt for my deep red. Again Im just relaxing and letting her do her magic. Can't wait, now if my 2 other Links would just clear customs in NY! ��

Nice. That looks very good, especially KC was able to find the same pattern as previous cloth. I understand where you coming at with your colour choice. I perhaps may go for a lighter blue, so it matches with her light green and light red she is offering. Its kind of a washed out look.

Well my 2 extra Zelda Links have finally made it to NC! Should make it to my house by tomorrow. Will never use SAL as a delivery method again. It was cheaper...but damn I think Pony Express would have been quicker...and the Pony would have had to swim!

Well my 2 extra Zelda Links have finally made it to NC! Should make it to my house by tomorrow. Will never use SAL as a delivery method again. It was cheaper...but damn I think Pony Express would have been quicker...and the Pony would have had to swim!

Haha at least they arrived. I always use EMS from amiami. Fast, reliable and safe. Not that much more cost.

I wish medicom will do more Zelda figures. I wonder how the figure actually did sales wise.

I wish medicom will do more Zelda figures. I wonder how the figure actually did sales wise.

I know. I do too. When these first hit the market everywhere I looked they were selling for over $200 a pop and higher. As much as I wanted to pull the trigger I just had too much $$ spread out on other things...then the price started to drop (never a good sign for a company wanting to release more characters later)....I was lucky enough to get one here from a member for $110 shipped, and the ones coming were roughly $122-$124 (can't remember exactly) each and with my points the shipping was basically free. Then my three KC outfits $105 - so I will roughly have $460 into the three figures with custom tunics and hats. Damn this hobby gets pretty freaking expensive. ;P

I know. I do too. When these first hit the market everywhere I looked they were selling for over $200 a pop and higher. As much as I wanted to pull the trigger I just had too much $$ spread out on other things...then the price started to drop (never a good sign for a company wanting to release more characters later)....I was lucky enough to get one here from a member for $110 shipped, and the ones coming were roughly $122-$124 (can't remember exactly) each and with my points the shipping was basically free. Then my three KC outfits $105 - so I will roughly have $460 into the three figures with custom tunics and hats. Damn this hobby gets pretty freaking expensive. ;P

I know what you mean. We willing to spend lots on this hobby, but can be stingy on other things. lol
One thing I learned about Medicom RAH figures, is that most, not all of their figures will tend to fall down in price after release. They are just not worth anywhere close to Hottoy prices. Its become common practice. I paid alot for my first Batman Hush, then I followed suit with my Link. After those, I decided to wait out and get the rest of my Links very cheaply. The same goes with both my Street Fighter Chun Li and Cammy. Super expensive when released, but I got them very cheap a few months down the road.

View attachment 160717View attachment 160718

From Japan with Love. Also got word from KC today that my three tunic sets will be shipping soon! Good day...good day.

Awesome dude. That's sweet. I also got a package from amiami today. Though the package was for a bearbrick figure and the latest Amiibos. Haha. Happy times.

Going to be ordering my Bandai Luigi and Red Tube set from them in a few days. Love those sets. :)

Those are not bad for what they are. I've got them all so far. Looking forward to Yoshi as well

Hey Jase25

Spoken with KC about making more colours for my Link. I think she sent me the final pics of the outfit of the colours you wanted. They look great though abit sharp and dark for my liking. Is your green similar to them as well or the original light green she offered?

Got a message from Kathy this morning....All three Tunic Sets are in the mail and heading their way here!!!! Better get started on my stands!

Got my stands ready...Links are ready...just wanting for my little envelope from overseas.....feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas. This Thursday is my birthday would be wild if they arrive then.

Got my stands ready...Links are ready...just wanting for my little envelope from overseas.....feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas. This Thursday is my birthday would be wild if they arrive then.

Cool. What stands you using? I'm waiting for a reply from KC to see if she can find the lighter colours I'm looking for.
Hope you get them before your birthday.

I picked up some Hot Toys clones and then painted the Tops white and then put a Gold Pin Stripe around the base. On the top of each one is the Zelda crest in the different colors of Link...Green, Red, and Blue.

Sounds very good. Post some pics of the stands first. Haha. Im intrigued.

Back