Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered link from amiami, but I cant seem to find where to pay, or do I get a notification of when they are in stock and pay then? any one know?

I ordered link from amiami, but I cant seem to find where to pay, or do I get a notification of when they are in stock and pay then? any one know?

Same for me. I read on the order page that shipping will be determined so i guess they'll just update nearer the time

Same for me. I read on the order page that shipping will be determined so i guess they'll just update nearer the time

Once the item is instock, they'll send you a final payment email, telling you how much shipping is etc. That's when you enter in all your credit info efc.

Hey guys I know its been kinda discussed but where is the best place to order this if you live in the u.s.? I have never ordered an import and just want to make sure I get this guy for the best price, but with the safest shipping route and whatnot.

Any help would be awesome. Plus since he has such a high price tag i just want to make sure that I kinda have a rough idea of what to expect.

Thanks

Hey guys I know its been kinda discussed but where is the best place to order this if you live in the u.s.? I have never ordered an import and just want to make sure I get this guy for the best price, but with the safest shipping route and whatnot.

Any help would be awesome. Plus since he has such a high price tag i just want to make sure that I kinda have a rough idea of what to expect.

Thanks

BBTS is usually pretty reliable. They're one of the few US places I've seen put it up for PO. The price is more expensive than if you decided to import it though from say, Amiami.com though...

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MED10786&mode=retail

Ive never ordered from amiami. I would rather save $50 or so bucks from them, but would want to avoid any unseen problems. Any advice ordering from them?

Thanks

If you think you might cancel your order, don't order from Amiami. They don't allow cancellations. Of course you can choose not to pay which, leads to them deleting your account and banning you from ordering with them again...usually :lol

I use EMS for the larger figures, simply for the speedy delivery and insurance. It'll run you about $40. With the the current exchange rate, Link is about $155 USD so you're looking at getting him just under $200 if you go with amiami. Whereas BBTS has him for retail at $250 plus the inevitable $10 for shipping. So you're saving quite a bit going through Amiami. Amiami does have cheaper shipping options than EMS, but they take much longer to arrive, approx 2-3 weeks in some cases. EMS usually takes about a week.

For smaller figures I go Small Air packet, which is just as fast, but has a lower insurance coverage and wouldn't cover the entire price for Link if he was lost in the mail etc... and may not be applicable for bigger figures like Link.

I would and did go with AmiAmi. You will get it faster and cheaper than any place else I believe.

AmiAmi EMS is the way to go for this piece. He's going to have pricey shipping regardless so might as well go Sonic speed. Plus since you are ordering it from AmiAmi you'll get it well before places like BBTS even ship it out.

I just wonder what the custom charges i'm going to be looking at.

I works out great for me really as i'm in the UK and the exchange rate means i'll be looking at paying (right now) £160 inc shipping + whatever charges i incur

Actually scratch all that, I realized that the item I wanted to get is only 8" tall which is just puny for $300.

What kind of custom charges do people usually get from ordering figures overseas? I am looking to grab this figure and the RAH Kanedo from ebay but I have only ordered a couple of movies from Japan so I am not sure what kind of custom charges come with it if any at all.

What kind of custom charges do people usually get from ordering figures overseas? I am looking to grab this figure and the RAH Kanedo from ebay but I have only ordered a couple of movies from Japan so I am not sure what kind of custom charges come with it if any at all.

If you're in the US, none.

I ordered the PM C-3PO from AmiAmi and I didn't pay any charges. I used to order all my Medicom figures from HLJ and I never paid any charges.

Love zelda games, while I wish this was a ocarena (sp) link I think that skyward sword still has the basics down right.

Can't wait for it and I'm already stressing how I can get him at an affordable price.

So glad we are getting more and more video game characters made.

Just saw this searching on eBay. Looks friggin sweet! It will be on my shelf. Is AmiAmi the cheapest?

Just saw this searching on eBay. Looks friggin sweet! It will be on my shelf. Is AmiAmi the cheapest?

Might not always be the cheapest, but they get the product in soonest and they are the most reliable and professional. If I can I always go AmiAmi.

Back