Action Figure KC Design - 1/6 Costume for Medicom Link Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Figure Update!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crappy phone picture by guess what arrived today???

Attachments

• IMAG00038.jpg
    IMAG00038.jpg
    927.5 KB · Views: 257
Very nice dude. Thats the same light green as mine I think. Look forward to your changes. Becareful when taking the straps off.
I should contact KC again for some updates.

KC Design - 1/6 Costume for Medicom Link Video of Full Mod Start to Finish

Here you go...mods done...took my time and they turned out B E A U T I F U L! For $105 for all three!!! I love Tony's stuff but I wouldn't have been able to buy one set for that price. KC was extremely nice and helpful. Let me pick out my colors I wanted and I even asked her to make the hats a little longer...I always like that Link's hat tip drapped over his shield when he ran so I asked her for the hats to be about 1/4" longer then what she produced before. I also had all the tunics without velcro. I shorten the figures by removing the ankle rings. Pulled up the pants. Adjusted the Chain mail pieces so they showed more, and fixed the collar on the inner shirt. Love these guys!!! :love KC did an amazing job. For those that had issues with gluing pieces back together I find putting a piece of scrap plastic sheeting over the material is the best way to protect your tunics, I also did glue the hats on....Can't stop looking at the set....they are perfect the material lays nice amd more like what the prototype figure looked like instead of the thick felt Medicom used. Since the switch he no longer looks like a green Brillo Pad. If anyone is on the fence, you should contact KC Designs and tell her Jase from Marshall Made Collectibles sent you...easy mod too. Did all three figures in less then 30-40 minutes. Took longer taking pictures along the way. Thanks and excuse this for being so picture heavy but wanted to show the whole process start to finish! Take Care - Jase

Very nice dude. Enjoyed watching the video. One of the most reasonable priced figures to have fun with. Link is great. Would be cool if MEDICOM made a Zelda to display with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: KC Design - 1/6 Costume for Medicom Link Video of Full Mod Start to Finish

I also had all the tunics without velcro.

Does this mean you have to sew the tunic shut at the end, or is there no sewing required?

Thinking of giving my Link a change of clothing.

Re: KC Design - 1/6 Costume for Medicom Link Video of Full Mod Start to Finish

Does this mean you have to sew the tunic shut at the end, or is there no sewing required?

Thinking of giving my Link a change of clothing.

No sewing is needed. Take off the old one and slip the new one back in.

Got my tunic in the post this morning. Thanks for posting on this thread folks, and thanks to KC for her work. The fitting turned out great!

IMG_0943.JPG

Makes for a great piece. I absolutely love my set. I can't help just staring at the three of them together. Between them my Hitman and now all the Halo ThreeA figures invading my Detolfs, video game figures are starting to take over my collection....in a good way! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back