Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we can't all have amazingly long legs with a wasp waist and nicely shaped boobs, can we :p

That cos play does look decent, but it doesn't quite capture the bulk of samus' suit. Although if the suit was a bit more form fitting, I suppose it can work in real life.

Samus really does have an Amazonian physique.

Will BigBadToyStore be selling this? I want to pre-order but refuse to do so with AmiAmi.

Link is up for order now at amiami. I guess the past "sold out" sign was just a placeholder.

:rock thanks for the heads up preordered

BBTS might have these but I remember with the Figma link and Samus they had them up but then can Elle's because they couldn't get a supplier or something. I wouldn't take that chance with this figure if you really want it

Just placed my order. Don't want to miss out on this guy and I'm sure it's gonna be sold out.

:rock thanks for the heads up preordered

BBTS might have these but I remember with the Figma link and Samus they had them up but then can Elle's because they couldn't get a supplier or something. I wouldn't take that chance with this figure if you really want it

Yeah, they had a US distributor that listed it before they actually secured the rights and then it fell through. So they had to cancel em all.

Ordered at AmiAmi. Should be one of the better prices this will be available for if their other Medicom releases are any indication. Now the wait until Nov/Dec.

Got my 2 in! Not risking getting it and having it broken, or missing out on getting a second later. Too much of a grail to risk just one!

Yeah, they had a US distributor that listed it before they actually secured the rights and then it fell through. So they had to cancel em all.

Yeah that's what it was, had to go through amazon and pay a little more for the Figma Link. Not making that same mistake with this Link. Been waiting forever for 1/6th Link

$167.30 plus shipping, which will probably be $30-ish

Preordered him. With EMS it will probably be $200 straight. Sad when even after converting from Japanese Yen to USD and then shipping across the world, it still totals out to be cheaper than a generic Hot Toys figure :)

Can any of you tell me if amiami requires a down payment? I'd hate for them to keep my money for months on end.

They don't unless you want to use paypal.

I used PayPal as my payment option and they didn't charge me anything. They just sent an order acknowledgement. Now that may change, but as of now it appears just as an order to be billed once product becomes available to ship. They didn't ask or forward to the PayPal site to make purchase at time of order.:dunno

Back