Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used PayPal as my payment option and they didn't charge me anything. They just sent an order acknowledgement. Now that may change, but as of now it appears just as an order to be billed once product becomes available to ship. They didn't ask or forward to the PayPal site to make purchase at time of order.:dunno

Oh okay, I've always used a credit card with them, and usually Paypal has you pay right then and there. Good to know :duff

Thanks for the heads up!

BTW, can you cancel a order if you place it from amiami when you find out shipping is $40? I placed an order for HT MGS The Boss and didn't expect the shipping to be $40, more like $30.

Amiami has some strict rules. I read in their FAQ that they don't accept cancellations :x.

Thanks for the heads up!

BTW, can you cancel a order if you place it from amiami when you find out shipping is $40? I placed an order for HT MGS The Boss and didn't expect the shipping to be $40, more like $30.

No, but you can just not pay. They will blacklist you, but it's always an option.

Thanks for the heads up!

At what point in the process does it tell you the shipping cost? Only after placing the order?

What about other sellers? None yet?

Amiami has some strict rules. I read in their FAQ that they don't accept cancellations :x.

No, but you can just not pay. They will blacklist you, but it's always an option.

At what point in the process does it tell you the shipping cost? Only after placing the order?

What about other sellers? None yet?

Damn that sucks, smaller figures are around $8-$10 shipped but $41 for a Hot Toys figure.

If a in stock item is available you gotta order first and they will email you back with a shipping quote and invoice for payment if you choose Paypal.

Got my two! Now let's have medicom announce figures from smash bros.

Better yet, fire emblem awakening! Those designs scream for a 1/6 figure!

Got my two! Now let's have medicom announce figures from smash bros.

Better yet, fire emblem awakening! Those designs scream for a 1/6 figure!

Fire Emblem toys would be amazing. My main Nintendo wants (outside of the Zelda license) Would be Samus and Captain Falcon. A 1:6 Mario would be pretty damn cool.

They won't let you buy things lol.

Damn, they are strict.

does anyone know the price difference on average for choosing "ems" or "air small packet" from amiami for shipping method?

does anyone know the price difference on average for choosing "ems" or "air small packet" from amiami for shipping method?

Now in days AmiAmi actually tells you the price for each shipping type upon payment request so you'll know then.

We need this to be a hit. Helps send a message to Nintendo that their characters make for good action figures...you know, the kind of collectible that isn't a statue.

Don't get me wrong, the statues of Nintendo characters are nice in their own right, but I've always wanted poseable toys.

Thank god for figma.

They announced fire emblem figma figs didn't they?

Fire Emblem toys would be amazing. My main Nintendo wants (outside of the Zelda license) Would be Samus and Captain Falcon. A 1:6 Mario would be pretty damn cool.

Samus is a no brainer. So many accessory options, and an obvious candidate for LED lighting effects. Medicom Link gives me hope for more 1/6 Nintendo properties being made. Between my RAH squares camo Snake (MGS3), having a Link and a Samus would be the bee's knees.

Back