Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their Jojo's Bizarre Adventure line is the best. Hopefully the Nintendo line will be so good it beats it!

Medicom stinks overall, but their Anime looking figures are 2nd to none.
yeah i totally agree. their non anime stuff is pretty garbage, but their anime figures are fantastic! how they can be so bad in one area but so amazing in another is weird. oh well, this figure is stunning. if i was a huge zelda fan i would instantly want this.

yeah i totally agree. their non anime stuff is pretty garbage, but their anime figures are fantastic! how they can be so bad in one area but so amazing in another is weird. oh well, this figure is stunning. if i was a huge zelda fan i would instantly want this.

I think their 1/6-Anime is pretty damned good overall.

Their Kaneda and Evangelion impressed me as well.

yeah i agree. i have most of their evangelion figures and they're fantastic. i also don't get all the small body comments from people. at least my evangelion medicom figures, they look to be the exact same height as my sideshow and HT figures.

Looks like it want be out until just before Christmas. When you purchase for AmiAmi on pre-order do you pay immediately?

Sadly no but I got tetsuo lol. Akira is my top anime so I have to get it soon.

HLJ should have the pre-order for this as well. They ship world-wide, and they don't require a down payment, unlike most other places. Their prices are more on the expensive side, though.

Would you be able to import it from a Japan based website? Amiami.com is going to be selling it.

Thanks fellas i'll take a look at Hobby link and amiami and see what the overall cost is going to be. Hopefully the exchange rate is good and the shippng doesn't kill it for me. Been waiting for a good link figure for forever!

Medicoms anime figures are second to none.

I have the all the dbz figures, all the akira (bar the bike), and some evangalion. All have held up well, no brittle ankle joints and the size is fine.

Funnily enough the Medicom Kaneda is actually slightly taller than the Hot Toys MGS Snake figure

sorry i dunno is it just only me but it seems the hat is abit short at the back

Maybe a little, but Skyward swords hat wasn't super long...not like TP.

It is a little short though

82CFBB98-76DD-41B5-8411-9BE1C3B90F9F-17196-000007DDC1A8864D_zps8963a3ca.jpg

Back