Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an amazing announcement. I would have preferred an Ocarina of Time Link, but this is just too awesome. I wonder if Sideshow will have this up for order.

Definitely a must have. I saw the one preorder, hopefully you wonderful wonderful people will find even more options? I'm assuming this will need to be an import. Although, I hope you're right Solidus, and that Sideshow or another stateside company will import him for us!

This is a double-edged sword for me, no pun intended.

It's a great looking figure, but it's Medicom, so there's tons of "cheap-outs",

Chain mail pattern printed on cloth?? Lame.

Molded plastic leather belts?? Lame

But, it's a Link figure, that I've been waiting 10 years for. I'll probably just buy it, for what will end up being $200 shipped and not think about how much more money I'll spend on custom bits and bobs to make it my ideal Link.

I just hope this body is smaller than the typical Medi body, I'd want this to be around 8-10" tall.

But, it's a Link figure, that I've been waiting 10 years for. I'll probably just buy it, for what will end up being $200 shipped and not think about how much more money I'll spend on custom bits and bobs to make it my ideal Link.

I just hope this body is smaller than the typical Medi body, I'd want this to be around 8-10" tall.

The official specs have him set at 300mm which is a little over 11 inches...hmmm. He might be out of scale a bit and it also might be a generic placeholder spec. But it's my understanding that medicom bodies are a little shorter than your typical HT, EB OR Sideshow body

Definitely a must have. I saw the one preorder, hopefully you wonderful wonderful people will find even more options? I'm assuming this will need to be an import. Although, I hope you're right Solidus, and that Sideshow or another stateside company will import him for us!

Definitely! If we can get it from a U.S. retailer, we'll have a much cheaper shipping price.

Well, it's Medicom, so we know what to expect from them in terms of quality. I agree with you on the scale. Link should be shorter than the typical one-sixth figure.

The official specs have him set at 300mm which is a little over 11 inches...hmmm. He might be out of scale a bit and it also might be a generic placeholder spec. But it's my understanding that medicom bodies are a little shorter than your typical HT, EB OR Sideshow body

Short is an understatement. The typical Medi figures look like children next to Hot Toys, Enterbay, and Sideshow figures :lol. But for Link, that should be an enormous plus.

The official specs have him set at 300mm which is a little over 11 inches...hmmm.

:gah:

Well, I'm just going to wishfully think that it's just generic boilerplate spec for right now. The size would be a deal-breaker for me. Skyward Sword is my least favorite Link design, so I would be buying this strictly for parts, and if the body is normal Medicom size. . . that's still too big for MY Link.

Short is an understatement. The typical Medi figures look like children next to Hot Toys, Enterbay, and Sideshow figures :lol. But for Link, that should be an enormous plus.

:lol Than I think we're good.

I only have Tiger Stripe Snake and MGS4 Raiden from Medicom. I've had Snake in storage for quite some time, so his height details aren't as clear to me. Raiden, I remember being the same height as an HT figure, but that was because he had those high heel feet. His proportions, however were certainly smaller than that of a SS or HT piece.

Some ideas of scale:

(HT on left, Medi on right)
gjPskzE.jpg

(HT on far right, Medi right in front of him; Medi Kent on far left, HT Kent in the middle front)
bLC7KfA.jpg

Dang. I like how he looks in those pics. Bought.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Back