Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stuff I didn't get a chance to post earlier.

linknew1.jpeg

linknew2.jpeg

linknew4.jpeg

linknew5.jpeg

linknew6.jpeg

linknew7.jpeg

linknew9.jpeg

linknew8.jpeg

linknew10.jpeg

linknew3.jpeg

they flipped it for the Wii version since most people are right handed. gamecube twilight princess game has link left handed

I'm not as versed with the Zelda series as you guys but I did know that they flipped it to the right for the American gamers :lol

Link's left-handed in every single game he's been in except for the Wii version of Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Reason? Swinging the Wii-mote is more preferable for most people, who are right-handed.

Makes me wonder if you can adjust the strap to the left side of his body to make it more game accurate.

The three quarter view for the eyes really makes it stand out and will probably be the face I use. :peace

they flipped it for the Wii version since most people are right handed. gamecube twilight princess game has link left handed

Link's left-handed in every single game he's been in except for the Wii version of Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Reason? Swinging the Wii-mote is more preferable for most people, who are right-handed.

Which is why I only own the original, unaltered Gamecube version of Twilight Princess.

Interestingly it's not that they just flipped Link's hand of choice in TP. They mirrored the whole game. So the entire game world was flipped.

Thanks for posting the rest of the pics, Pliskin!

Interestingly it's not that they just flipped Link's hand of choice in TP. They mirrored the whole game. So the entire game world was flipped.

Thanks for posting the rest of the pics, Pliskin!

I think I remember reading that about the game being completely opposite and sure :peace

Oh yeah. This is awesome. Love Legend of Zelda. I will have to get two, cause my daughter will flip out over this too. I remember tracking down those tough to find Nintendo released figures years ago and she had a blast playing with them.

Back