Medicom RAH Shocktrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping so.... for a while there they were getting pretty close to the 200 mark in price. That was a bit steep for me. But now, should be a walk in the park. :rock

If you're really after a blank one, there are 3 available on RS right now, one for $90 + shipping, the other 2 for $110 each shipped. The guy with 2 for sale is an exceptional buyer/seller (and yes, he put them up for sale right after buying some shockies).

If you're really after a blank one, there are 3 available on RS right now, one for $90 + shipping, the other 2 for $110 each shipped. The guy with 2 for sale is an exceptional buyer/seller (and yes, he put them up for sale right after buying some shockies).

Yeah,I need another one.Thanks Randy

Gree would require at least some new molds and retooling. His back is completely different from the other clones and includes a radio pack, antenna and an extra grenade cannister. Plus, as others have noted there are the chest straps ("suspenders") as well as the thigh holster and cannister. He's not just a simple repaint. Hasbro already tried to pull that once.

This Shocktrooper looks pretty nice. I'd consider getting one if the price was about $20-$30 less. (I'd call him "Mini Clone" :lol )

Last edited:
the medi clonetrooper is taller than their other SW figures. i don't own one but i've seen pics and it seems comparable to SS's line. is everyone who's saying this is short basing that on actually seeing one? i'm curious. coz he really did look taller to me.

I think the clone has no height issues. Strangely a true 1:6 compared to other companies. He's only about 1/8 inch shorter than Obi-Wan which I think is perfect.

Yeah, the Medi Clone is the best Medicom figure.... "height wise". It's right in there with the SSC figures, doesn't look out of place at all. Sometimes the difference works for certain characters in Medicom's lineup. Wolverine worked, Boba, Jango and the Clones work perfectly because they were shorter than the main Jedi characters.

Not as bad as Vader, who looks like his armor got shrunk in the wash or something. :lol

Ugh i really want this but too much on the plate at the moment,maybe after taxes.:cool:(plus my ep6 medi vader is on the way)

They could do a Commander Gree pretty easily...

After all, his armor is only different in the sense that it has that crazy and yet cool camo paint job...

Well...that's what I get for not going to CIV and not getting that Gree bust...

I remember now...

BUT...it can still be done...right?

The Shocktrooper is a nice peice and a great deal you're a Hyperspace member. $135 a lot better than $150 for a exclusive repaint. One thing that irks me with these and the 501st is Medicom should have included an additional blaster rifle instead of the smaller version just to change things up a bit. I'm sure we'll see the orange "Utapah" Clones very soon though.

Gree would take a considerable aount of effort for medi. But it is possible. He would just require mods to the basic suit like Irish mentioned. Here's a couple shots of mine just to give you an example.

https://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/The_Batman/Sixth Scale/?action=view&current=medigree6.jpg

https://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/The_Batman/Sixth Scale/?action=view&current=medigree9.jpg

The Shocktrooper is a nice peice and a great deal you're a Hyperspace member. $135 a lot better than $150 for a exclusive repaint. One thing that irks me with these and the 501st is Medicom should have included an additional blaster rifle instead of the smaller version just to change things up a bit. I'm sure we'll see the orange "Utapah" Clones very soon though.

Gree would take a considerable aount of effort for medi. But it is possible. He would just require mods to the basic suit like Irish mentioned. Here's a couple shots of mine just to give you an example.

https://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/The_Batman/Sixth Scale/?action=view&current=medigree6.jpg

https://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/The_Batman/Sixth Scale/?action=view&current=medigree9.jpg

Yep. And while that custom is VERY good it's not exactly accurate either, as he's missing the extra cannister/grenade on the lower back.

Yep. And while that custom is VERY good it's not exactly accurate either, as he's missing the extra cannister/grenade on the lower back.

Yeah, I know. My Bacara is missing his second one as well. At the time I didn't know how exacly to go about making one either. I also never painted his shoulder straps grey.:eek:

This don't seem so expensive anymore after ordering an 80$ figure with a buck body..Hell put me down for one!!!

Back