Medicom RAH Shocktrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, i'm sure it'll look just as good as the white clone and the 501st.But this is by far my favorite PT clone design.(besides gree)

Mine shipped last night. It is such a nice change to only wait a few day instead of 3-12 months after placing the order.

Okay, I broke down and ordered this bastard this morning. :lol

Yeah, I know SSC will eventually have one, but I just couldn't pass up the chance to have this displayed with my upcoming Sidious figure. :rock

Yeah, I know SSC will eventually have one, but I just couldn't pass up the chance to have this displayed with my upcoming Sidious figure. :rock

NICE.so tempting must hold off

Ahhhhhh...I see what they did there...

It must be an attempt to cash in on Sideshow's Sidious...

Not to say I wouldn't buy one if there wasn't a Sidious coming out...

I just don't have that much money...

I guess we can expect a Gree when Sideshow makes Yoda...

medicomShockTrooper2.gif

medicomShockTrooper2a.jpg

Looks good. I should have mine on Tuesday. I'm thinking of taking one of the left hands and making it so it can hold a gun. Then that would allow me for a double gun look.

Mine arrives Tuesday. Can't wait. IMHO, this looks to be the coolest 1:6 SW Trooper released by any company to date. But that might just be because I like the Shock Troops so much. One thing's for sure, I already like this a helluva lot more than the plain white Clone, 501st and even the Stormtroopers Medicom put out.

Got the Blue one from SSC earlier this week and the Red one yesterday. Seeing it like this, you have to wonder - why a red belt? The rest of the color scheme doesn't bother me, but for some reason this does. I'm sure it's screen accurate - but it just bugs.

Back