Medicom RAH Shocktrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scarlet, that is just a fantastic Cody figure. If Medi did something like this I'd be all over it.

Hey, we all would be over it. You dont have to tell me that:cool::D

I think if Medicom makes the 5 most prominent Commanders(Cody, Bly, Bacara, Gree and Neyo), NOONE would be complaining.(Although Commander Thire and Appo has the exact look as their generic troops)

Just bought me a Medi clean clone as the ROTS hasbro clone is being bumped (hopefully used in a custom)

Money and space are an issue . . . again

Keep buying and polishing hasbro turds but thats what I need to do now for my collecting needs . . if I cant customise the **** out of it or its an absolute must have then it gets bumped and chased on ebay as a "bargain"

Getting to the stage now where Im considering going purely SW

Will have to get rid of

Batman Begins Hot Toys
AVP Scar Hot Toys
Hot Toys Vasquez
Endoskeleton
Spawn
13 Inch Cylon 2006
1977 Cylon
1977 Apollo
SS Hellboy
SS Abe Sapien
SS Kroenen
SS Ursus
SS Mutant Leader
Medi Spiderman

and some of my

Hasbro Legends

Thor
Doom
Ironman
Cap Am
Wolverine
Silver surf

and a Doc Oc
and a McFarlane Alien

Then that will be me (apart from a Medi Wolverine I could never part with)

Purely SW

What do you reckon I could reasonably get for them ??

Every couple of weeks i thinklike that mooncat. but no. I'll just put some in boxes and put them on display later on. . Space has been at a premium for a LONG time for me.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
you can buy a case of 6 BH troopers for about $60 each now. i doubt that'll happen with these guys. like you guys said LE1000 and no japan release. screwed! :monkey2

incidentally, the 501st hasn't been released in japan either. wonder what's up with that.

yOU CAN? Where?!

not that i can afford it right now, but a squad of blackhole troopers would look sweet with my Hurricane luke.

I think probably the most challenging part of Cody would be pulling off the shoulder antenna the way it runs out of the armor.

Indeed. I was thinking on how to pull that one by myself and I just said forget it. Fork out the $$ and Let the Master handle it.

yOU CAN? Where?!

not that i can afford it right now, but a squad of blackhole troopers would look sweet with my Hurricane luke.

Would not be surprised. HLJ has a sale on them for about$110 ea which is normal whenever Japan dumps their stock for about 7000 Yen(about $60)

The regular Stormie and Clone were dumped out for 7000 Yen about a few months they were released tho the price on the White Clones had went back to normal.

Congrats! Still too rich for my blood ($$$) as I'm trying to pull back on what I'm buying-- unfortunately ALL of the Medi-clones are the most recent victims of cutbacks... but enjoy all who get one.

Thanks! One is from them and one is from Josh (repaint).

Josh you had to make sure you signed into your hyperspace account on the final page of checkout and then hit recalculate order total.

Ah I knew I forgot something. oh well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, Hurricane's Cody is awesome! Mine is one of the coolest things I have.

For everyone's sake. Here's hoping for the future releases.

Cody
eu_bg.jpg

Bly Felucia
bly.jpg

Bly (mailaway?)
bly2.jpg

Bacara
bacara.jpg

Gree
Commander_Gree_neu.jpg

Neyo
neyo.jpg

Given the prices, Cody, Gree and Bly from the film are the only clones I'd work into my budget, I love the designs and I could live with the expense for them as I have attachment to their look. Great as all the clones are, I'm not a clone fan enough to spend money I know should be put to more important things.

I'm glad this is coming out! This repaint is by and far one of the more complicated repaints... :lol

DSCN2989.jpg

Indeed DA. That Helmet alone must be a ***** to paint. The masking for those helmet stripes alone would be so damn annoying.

I still say painting a shockie is a lil harder than Gree because for Gree, you can give more leeway for imperfections.

Anyways, your repaints are obviously better than Medicoms DA. :cool:

Indeed DA. That Helmet alone must be a ***** to paint. The masking for those helmet stripes alone would be so damn annoying.

I still say painting a shockie is a lil harder than Gree because for Gree, you can give more leeway for imperfections.

Anyways, your repaints are obviously better than Medicoms DA. :cool:

Thanks a bunch Scarlet... Medicom still did a good job with it, considering the factory limitations. I still want to get a 501st one from them eventually..

Yeah, the helmet is tricky. I don't do any masking there though, all freehand. :google

Tape is too problematic.

Gree would be fun, only damn snag are those straps. I probably would have made one already had it not been for the straps.

Thanks a bunch Scarlet... Medicom still did a good job with it, considering the factory limitations. I still want to get a 501st one from them eventually..

Yeah, the helmet is tricky. I don't do any masking there though, all freehand. :google

Tape is too problematic.

Gree would be fun, only damn snag are those straps. I probably would have made one already had it not been for the straps.

Freehand :google
Damn you are good.

If I was to undertake that, I'd mask the parts and just airbrush away.:eek:

for those straps and holster, you could always ask Hurricane where he got those parts.

Tape is too problematic.

Free hand? How about them apples.

No dude..I meant that in a good way.You did a great job on the clone you sent me.So pull up your pants and relax.

It's all good, I was just joking with ya anyway. :lol

Clones are fun, I still wish I had scored another blank to make into a 501st for myself. I have painted up 3 of those and none for me. :monkey2

It's all good, I was just joking with ya anyway. :lol

Clones are fun, I still wish I had scored another blank to make into a 501st for myself. I have painted up 3 of those and none for me. :monkey2

Oh,I wasn't sure if you misunderstood my comment.

Blanks should be easier to come by and cheap now that all these clone are being released.

Back