Medicom RAH Shocktrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$150 for a repainted figure with one weapon and an under body that has fairly brittle plastic..? Drop him about $60 bucks and then it's worth what you pay for.

$150 for a repainted figure with one weapon and an under body that has fairly brittle plastic..? Drop him about $60 bucks and then it's worth what you pay for.

That said, there are a lot of people buying white Mediclones and paying a lot more after all said and done for a custom repaint.

"Limited to 1000 and they're ALL at SWS"

Figures, i'll probably end up missing this guy.Wow what a surprise not even a preorder?Not even on medicom's site:confused:

Hmmmm,well if they last a while i'll grab one.

This guy would look so good next to Sidious i wish i could afford to snag one.(too much of a surprise)

I for sure smell a cody or gree in the not too distant future :)

"Limited to 1000 and they're ALL at SWS"

Figures, i'll probably end up missing this guy.Wow what a surprise not even a preorder?Not even on medicom's site:confused:

Hmmmm,well if they last a while i'll grab one.

These never sell out very fast, you should be able to snag one later.

That 1000 import limit can change too, like how the stormtrooper keeps coming back in stock...

Ok, well whoever said Sideshow over charges on Medicom can shush now cuz here is a Medi piece at SWS for the same price.

Ok, well whoever said Sideshow over charges on Medicom can shush now cuz here is a Medi piece at SWS for the same price.

Yup that went out the window

These never sell out very fast, you should be able to snag one later.

That 1000 import limit can change too, like how the stormtrooper keeps coming back in stock...

True but i think the shockie may be more popular,if it's around later i'll grab him.I can't wait till they do a cody or gree.

I'll have two to put with mine. This is working out nicely.

Congrats! Still too rich for my blood ($$$) as I'm trying to pull back on what I'm buying-- unfortunately ALL of the Medi-clones are the most recent victims of cutbacks... but enjoy all who get one.

Well I got mine for $146 shipped after my hyperspace discount. He will look good next to the 501st that I just got my 3 - 5 days.

Josh you had to make sure you signed into your hyperspace account on the final page of checkout and then hit recalculate order total.

imageload.jpg

How's this for repaint :monkey5

Back