Medicom RAH Shocktrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a surprise. I'm not clonetrooper crazy so I won't be getting one of these. Looks nice though and I'd get it if it were $60 cheaper.

Cody will be the only other trooper I would consider getting from Medi at full price.

I can't wait till they do a cody or gree.

You'll probably have a good wait for that, they're just milking off the same molds right now. Next clone you see will be an Utapau coloring or a Coruscant scheme or something else where the colors change but not the armor.

You'll probably have a good wait for that, they're just milking off the same molds right now. Next clone you see will be an Utapau coloring or a Coruscant scheme or something else where the colors change but not the armor.

I doubt we see every color of the rainbow before an armor change.
We'll see ep2 molds before that happens.

Remember Medicom goes with whats most popular,and if clone repaints don't sell they will step in another direction.(i expect to see it at least announced before years end)And cody and gree are indeed popular.

I could see them doing that, thankfully the shocktrooper is my favorite color scheme so I can wait to trade for a 501st or just plain skip any other simple repaint.
I'm still considering having someone paint my plain white clone as a shocktrooper.

Very nice paint job. Not gonna get him from SWS as us UK guys get completely stiffed on shipping and taxes so I'll pick him up later. 501st next to Sith Ani and shocky next to Palps, cant wait till I can get all four.

Very nice paint job. Not gonna get him from SWS as us UK guys get completely stiffed on shipping and taxes so I'll pick him up later. 501st next to Sith Ani and shocky next to Palps, cant wait till I can get all four.

Everything is coming together nicely isn't it?

:cool:

Shock Troopers were one of my favorite of the bunch, but with all the spending Im doing through Sideshow already I wont be able to afford it......yet

Just bought me a Medi clean clone as the ROTS hasbro clone is being bumped (hopefully used in a custom)

Money and space are an issue . . . again

Keep buying and polishing hasbro turds but thats what I need to do now for my collecting needs . . if I cant customise the **** out of it or its an absolute must have then it gets bumped and chased on ebay as a "bargain"

Getting to the stage now where Im considering going purely SW

Will have to get rid of

Batman Begins Hot Toys
AVP Scar Hot Toys
Hot Toys Vasquez
Endoskeleton
Spawn
13 Inch Cylon 2006
1977 Cylon
1977 Apollo
SS Hellboy
SS Abe Sapien
SS Kroenen
SS Ursus
SS Mutant Leader
Medi Spiderman

and some of my

Hasbro Legends

Thor
Doom
Ironman
Cap Am
Wolverine
Silver surf

and a Doc Oc
and a McFarlane Alien

Then that will be me (apart from a Medi Wolverine I could never part with)

Purely SW

What do you reckon I could reasonably get for them ??

Very nice paint job. Not gonna get him from SWS as us UK guys get completely stiffed on shipping and taxes .

it sucks so badly doesn't it?? plus on this one there's an international shipping surcharge of $15. so a total shipping cost of $55. then customs and admin fees of about 20-25% on the total cost (item + shipping) which would be an extra $40-$50. So we're looking at a total of over $250!! that sucks bigtime. this was the damn trooper i was waiting for too. i'm wondering if i should just bite the bullet and get it. it's not likely to be any cheaper for us UK folk.

$149! That's a real 'shock', coming from SWS. Looks like SSC was a very bad example to SWS regarding the price of the Medicom's... greed is infectious it seams...

it sucks so badly doesn't it?? plus on this one there's an international shipping surcharge of $15. so a total shipping cost of $55. then customs and admin fees of about 20-25% on the total cost (item + shipping) which would be an extra $40-$50. So we're looking at a total of over $250!! that sucks bigtime. this was the damn trooper i was waiting for too. i'm wondering if i should just bite the bullet and get it. it's not likely to be any cheaper for us UK folk.

Well... I wouldn't be so sure of that. When SWS premiered the Black Hole trooper, I bought him roughly for what you've listed up there. But... did you check for how cheap the BHT goes on Ebay these days? $90 to $100 in Europe, so only shipping costs to add.

Theres also 2000 more of the BH trooper as he was LE 3000 And this is LE 1000 all to SWS.(the BH was released in japan to, doesn't look like the shockie is.)

good luck to you UK guys!!

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
you can buy a case of 6 BH troopers for about $60 each now. i doubt that'll happen with these guys. like you guys said LE1000 and no japan release. screwed! :monkey2

incidentally, the 501st hasn't been released in japan either. wonder what's up with that.

Theres also 2000 more of the BH trooper as he was LE 3000 And this is LE 1000 all to SWS.(the BH was released in japan to, doesn't look like the shockie is.)

Thanks! Personally, I don't belive to much in those numbers. I've read so many different edition sizes for the same Medicom figure, and most of these numbers don't even come from Medicom direct; I guess a lot of people really enjoy making up edition sizes for those figures.

i just thought. could there be the slightest hint of a possibility that medi aren't making shockie (one of the most wanted troopers!) widely available because SS might have told them they have plans to release their own in the very near future? professional courtesy perhaps?

Thanks! Personally, I don't belive to much in those numbers. I've read so many different edition sizes for the same Medicom figure, and most of these figures don't even come from Medicom direct; I guess a lot of people really enjoy making up edition sizes for those figures.

For what it's worth

ref2-6549.jpg

"The Real Action Hero Shock Trooper is the first of the RAH clone trooper series to launch this year. There are only 1,000 of the exclusive shock troopers available worldwide, and they're all at StarWarsShop!"

Back