Medicom RAH Shocktrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrives Tuesday. Can't wait. IMHO, this looks to be the coolest 1:6 SW Trooper released by any company to date. But that might just be because I like the Shock Troops so much. One thing's for sure, I already like this a helluva lot more than the plain white Clone, 501st and even the Stormtroopers Medicom put out.

Thats because Shocktroopers just own.I may get this and the MR UK mini exclusive scaled helmet.(i think they would go good together.)Plus behind SS sidious this will rock

I did have one too, but returned it due to a crack forming :(
Ohhh thought i'd say just got the Medi- Sand trooper for $70 shipped :):chew

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!

trooper_propaganda.jpg

Hey guys. I'm definitely new to all this, but I've always seen how good the SW stuff looks from living close to DarkArtist81's collection for like 2 years. I recently saw the Medicom RAH Darth Maul and I was blown away. I thought the pics of the figure were actually Ray Park in full get-up!

While I usually don't go for the SW figures, the Medicom stuff just looks so killer that I must have a few. I was hoping someone could point me towards a good place to pic some up, other than eBay, cause the prices there are a little outrageous right now. I've looked at T2, but their shipping is a lot. Thanks for the info guys.

I've only seen the Shock Trooper going for like $400. Is this the price of them? And have they made a Anakin and the other Jedi figures yet? Again, thanks for listening to the noob!

Hey guys. I'm definitely new to all this, but I've always seen how good the SW stuff looks from living close to DarkArtist81's collection for like 2 years. I recently saw the Medicom RAH Darth Maul and I was blown away. I thought the pics of the figure were actually Ray Park in full get-up!

While I usually don't go for the SW figures, the Medicom stuff just looks so killer that I must have a few. I was hoping someone could point me towards a good place to pic some up, other than eBay, cause the prices there are a little outrageous right now. I've looked at T2, but their shipping is a lot. Thanks for the info guys.

I've only seen the Shock Trooper going for like $400. Is this the price of them? And have they made a Anakin and the other Jedi figures yet? Again, thanks for listening to the noob!

Amazing Toys has Maul and 501 Clone for $134 each : https://www.amazingtoyz.com/mediRAH.html

The shocktrooper is currently available from starwarsshop.com for $149.
Other Medicom figures are available in the classified sections here and https://threads.rebelscum.com/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=UBB778 though you might need to be a little patient.

Glad you like what you've seen of the Medicom Star Wars figures but as far as Anakin & other Jedi figures go,don't hold your breath.
Medicom don't really do much outside of armored characters and the recent run of Clone variants is a clear indication that this won't be changing anytime soon. While I've enjoyed their SW output for the most part I'm hoping that Medicom don't have the license for much longer as I think Hot Toys would do a far better job,particularly when it comes to the variety of characters that get made.

Last edited:
Thanks to both bcm77 and Randy_S for the feedback. Yeah, I would rather have HT do some Star Wars stuff, as they usually have some of the best figures when it comes to the little details. I love all their Military and Alien/Predator stuff. Thanks again guys.

While I've enjoyed their SW output for the most part I'm hoping that Medicom don't have the license for much longer as I think Hot Toys would do a far better job,particularly when it comes to the variety of characters that get made.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

personally, i like that we're at least getting armoured and non-armoured characters from 2 companies. but like bcm77, i'd prefer it if both companies were doing both instead of splitting the responsibilities. if HT was given the asian license, i would jump ship for sure - better licenses, reliable, poseable bodies, better sculpts and paint, better costumes, no doubt great packaging, tons of accessories, the balls to do crazy stuff (like grievous) and their release frequency would also mean a lot more characters.

personally, i like that we're at least getting armoured and non-armoured characters from 2 companies. but like bcm77, i'd prefer it if both companies were doing both instead of splitting the responsibilities. if HT was given the asian license, i would jump ship for sure - better licenses, reliable, poseable bodies, better sculpts and paint, better costumes, no doubt great packaging, tons of accessories, the balls to do crazy stuff (like grievous) and their release frequency would also mean a lot more characters.

There has to be some rules or agreement that these companies have to abide by to use these license's.Lucas and or his company tells these companies what they can and can not make.And I think the reason for this is so that Lucas can make more money including the companies using the license.Cause if all these companies were coming out with the same characters/products within the same time period or close to it with slightly different takes,then they would'nt make as much money nor would Lucas.
Sideshow has even said it them selves that their not in control over what characters/likness's get made.

I like the shocktrooper, but with a price tag of $200+ (shipping to EU + tax), I have to pass. I 'm holding out for the AotC trooper. Is it known yet where/when the AotC troopers will go for sale, and how much they'll cost?

Back