Medicom RAH Shocktrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he has been i saw some toysdaily pics,But that could be a SS customer.

none of the usual sites have it listed, it's not on medi's homepage either. the guy on toysdaily probably was an SS buyer like you said. i'm pretty sure it's cheaper for the HK guys to order from sideshow rather than directly from japan. not 100% though.

none of the usual sites have it listed, it's not on medi's homepage either. the guy on toysdaily probably was an SS buyer like you said. i'm pretty sure it's cheaper for the HK guys to order from sideshow rather than directly from japan. not 100% though.

Yeah maybe just exclusive to SS and SWS.(both clones)

For what it's worth

ref2-6549.jpg

"The Real Action Hero Shock Trooper is the first of the RAH clone trooper series to launch this year. There are only 1,000 of the exclusive shock troopers available worldwide, and they're all at StarWarsShop!"

Yes, thanks. I've seen that before.

It's not to say that some online retailers will buy some though and put them on their site for cheaper....We'll see.

that's pimp. looks really good!

i have a feeling we'll see a commander at toy fair.

You'll probably have a good wait for that, they're just milking off the same molds right now. Next clone you see will be an Utapau coloring or a Coruscant scheme or something else where the colors change but not the armor.

Gree is possible cos I believe he's just a como repaint plus suspenders and a strapped holster on his left leg. Very minimal "extras" without needing to change the mould.
Commander_Gree_neu.jpg

I wonder those who complain about medi repainting clones would say the same thing if they released a Gree.:rolleyes::D

Last edited:
If they did Gree I'd give them props for that, it's a very elaborate styling and beyond fairly basic addition of color like Utapau, Shock, Coruscant, 501st, and such.

And I do think these various clones are cool, but I just find it funny how some people call out Sideshow for milking things doing multiples of a character that have all new head sculpts and clothes and the likes, but Medicom is the best company ever when it repackages the same exact figure with a little different paint.

Last edited:
Gree is possible cos I believe he's just a como repaint plus suspenders and a strapped holster on his left leg. Very minimal "extras" without needing to change the mould.
Commander_Gree_neu.jpg

I wonder those who complain about medi repainting clones would say the same thing if they released a Gree.:rolleyes::D

They'd always find something to complain about.Although they don't complain that SS hasn't released one.

Bly and Cody may take a while, tho Bacara and Neyo might be earlier as they require just a helmet change and minimal costume modification.

I'm saying that cos I have a RAH cody custom being made by Hurricane.:eek:

Last edited:
Bly and Cody may take a while, tho Bacara and Neo might be earlier as the require just a helmet change and minimal costume modification.

I'm saying that cos I have a RAH cody custom being made by Hurricane.:eek:

Even if they make Cody, you'll have a unique Cody that only a select few can say they have, wouldn't devalue your purchase in any way.

If they did Gree I'd give them props for that, it's a very elaborate styling and beyond fairly basic addition of color like Utapau, Shock, Coruscant, 501st, and such.

And I do think these various clones are cool, but I just find it funny how some people call out Sideshow for milking things doing multiples of a character that have all new head sculpts and clothes and the likes, but Medicom is the best company ever when it repackages the same exact figure with a little different paint.

Dont mean for you to name names, who are the ones actually said Sideshow are milking the same characters while parising Medicom MF?

Anyways, IMO, gree isnt too complicated to make than the Utapau, Shocktrooper clones etc.
The camo look isnt that hard to make IMO. All they need to is paint a base color then spray the airbrush lightly for the "messy patches"

What makes it easier is the fact is nothing is supposed to look uniformed and can look a lil messy so they can get away with imperfections cos the "havok" paint look allows that. Just like when I'm repainting my Boba Fett Helmets. :eek:

IMO, It's harder for me to paint Shock trooper body markings that Gree's cos you have to be pretty accurate cos it's very visible. But I'm sure medicom have templates/stensils where they fit onto the armor and just spray them on.

Even if they make Cody, you'll have a unique Cody that only a select few can say they have, wouldn't devalue your purchase in any way.

Hehe, true. That's what I though actually. Hurricane's work are guarenteed unequalled quality compared to mass produced figures and extremely unique.

Dont mean for you to name names, who are the ones actually said Sideshow are milking the same characters while parising Medicom MF?

He won't care cuz he started a thread about it, Chavez started a thread after ANH Luke was announced saying they were milking things doing 4 versions of Luke and not having a Vader and such.

He won't care cuz he started a thread about it, Chavez started a thread after ANH Luke was announced saying they were milking things doing 4 versions of Luke and not having a Vader and such.

LOL. Chavez will always be Chavez. He just loves screwin around.:D

Anyways, how can I say no to this.

medicom cody version 2
DSCF0485.jpg

DSCF0486.jpg

DSCF0493.jpg

DSCF0500.jpg

DSCF0499.jpg
[/

AWESOME

I'm comtemplating whether to have him make me a Bly after Cody is done but I just might custom one myself using Kotobukiya parts.

It's not that difficult once you have the parts. Paint job isnt that hard either on Bly.

I'm still stunned how he did Cody, there are lots of unique little parts to acquire in order to do it, big kudos to him for finding a way.

Scarlet, that is just a fantastic Cody figure. If Medi did something like this I'd be all over it.

It's gonna happen.Then again good ol Medicom could come out of left field and give us a biker scout.Then repaint and give us the ep3 version of them,Ya just never know.

I'm still stunned how he did Cody, there are lots of unique little parts to acquire in order to do it, big kudos to him for finding a way.

Indeed. Hurricane is such a talented SOG. I believe for this Cody version he used some casted GG Cody bust parts he bought off ebay tho he has his own parts which he used for earlier customs.

For Cody, there's so much extras than the generic clone. The helmet is prety obvious, then there's the jetpack.

I'd be able to make one myself if I got the parts but I'm too lazy to make the needed research. The markings alone on cody's shoulder bells and visor is enough to put me off.

Commander Bly I might undertake cos I have a perfect sample with the Koto kit.

I think probably the most challenging part of Cody would be pulling off the shoulder antenna the way it runs out of the armor.

Back