Medicom Peter Parker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to chime in on the silver/graphite debate. Just because the actual costume may be graphite, the 1/6th representation shouldn't be the color of graphite, it should be more shiny -- just as the CGI representation isn't the color of graphite. This is especially true for the Parker figure because we really want the Spider to "pop" visually as it does in the one-sheet. I hope Medicom changes this before he's released, but I won't count on it.

You know, I honestly wanted to lean away from the figures and concentrate more on statues and PF's but Medicom is making this so hard to do. :emperor

El Roranous said:
You know, I honestly wanted to lean away from the figures and concentrate more on statues and PF's but Medicom is making this so hard to do. :emperor

I wanted to do the same thing, but both HT and Medi are impossible to ignore...sigh.

nash said:
I wanted to do the same thing, but both HT and Medi are impossible to ignore...sigh.

Sad but true sir...........................sad for my bank and credit cards.

I pulled out the Hot Toys Clark Kent from the closet yesterday and I was so in awe. It is a beautiful figure. Everything looks great, from the packaging right down to the smallest details on the clothing. I still haven't opened him yet but man am I tempted. I have all these SM3 figures on order through Sideshow because I wasn't sure that I was going to keep them but they just keep getting better with every glance I take. Oh my poor, poor wallet. I can't have it all so some tough decisions must be made. :monkey2

You have to open him man he's bad ass, and wait until you open his dress shirt to reveal his super-suit. awesome!!

I think I will. I wanted to trim down my figure collection and only keep the best of the best but I do think that Clark qualifies so he stays. :rock

I definitely want to get my hands on the Medi CK....I almost won an auction for $100 for it and I'm still trying to snag one for an affordable price.

The Mike said:
I definitely want to get my hands on the Medi CK....I almost won an auction for $100 for it and I'm still trying to snag one for an affordable price.

I got my Medi CK for $100 shipped. It has crushed box, but I don't mind :D

Medi CK is not as cool as HT version, but you will love Medi CK's head sculpt.

I hope Sideshow can offer Peter Parker as "inclusive". Can't wait.

Can someone tell me if the Pete figure will hava a PPO or just show up on a thursday night with the newsletter?

The Ringer said:
Can someone tell me if the Pete figure will hava a PPO or just show up on a thursday night with the newsletter?

I don't think it's been noted, but I gotta feeling it'll just pop up on Thursday like Jango, just my feelings on it. They didn't say officially though.

Like anything you must read th fine print...

Peter Parker is coming to Sideshow!
Have no fear, fellow web-heads, Sideshow is here to bring you all the BEST Spider-Man 3 collectibles! We are excited to announce that we are being allowed to distribute a limited quantity of the buzz-worthy, 'Spider-Man 3' Peter Parker RAH 1:6th scale figure! This figure was announced last week as a Japanese, mail-away exclusive from Medicom, and has quickly become one of the most-anticipated Spidey 3 collectibles yet. Follow the link for a preview, and watch our newsletters for your opportunity to pre-order, just in time to celebrate Sideshow's Spider-Man Week!

I don't think this will be a Priority Pre-Order. Having said that, seems like they may* have a fair amount of these as they're not making it PPO... Last part is a my own wishful/hopeful theory. :D

Watch our newsletter indicates to me this is gonna go up at the same time as next week's newsletter, so 2am in the UK.

Doubt I'll be able to order this when it goes up, but hopefully there'll be a few left when I wake up later that morning.

I wonder if other retailers will be getting this as well, Sideshow don't say they have exclusive rights over this figure in that text.

So it could well be that this will turn up at other online retailers, after all the blister exclusive Shadow Stormtrooper did.

he won't sell out... just like the Spidey's. Or at least not for a while... that's why he doesn't need a PPO.

creature4000 said:
he won't sell out... just like the Spidey's. Or at least not for a while... that's why he doesn't need a PPO.
You just jinxed it. Get ready for the fastest sellout in Sideshow's history...I am serious. :D

JABBATHERIDGE said:
I wonder if other retailers will be getting this as well, Sideshow don't say they have exclusive rights over this figure in that text.

So it could well be that this will turn up at other online retailers, after all the blister exclusive Shadow Stormtrooper did.

Sideshow is the Official US Distributor for Medicom Toys and it's products. Other online retailer will get him for sure... Just keep you eyes peeled and ears open...

Back