Medicom Peter Parker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I could subscribe to them. Why the hell would you ask a stupid question like that?

I know that probably no one will care about this thread or this figure but I just wanted to post pics of my custom Parker using a Hot Toys body. I think it fills out the Spidey shirt nicely and is much better proportioned overall.

IMG_9154.jpg

IMG_9153.jpg

IMG_9140.jpg

IMG_9150.jpg

IMG_9149.jpg

Yes. That would be awesome but in the Penthouse fight scene he had the Emo hair so that's what I was going for in this pic.

He looks pretty cool next to my custom Harry with Penthouse fight scene attire. Got an extra pumpkin bomb and arm blades to make him look more menacing.
IMG_9078.jpg

I see your point, though I think I'd live with the artistic license of using a better head sculpt with inaccurate hair for that scene. :wink1:

Harry looks great, where did you get those clothes? I think I might like to do something similar with my extra Harry Osborne head! BTW, if you really want to strive for accuracy from that scene, Harry wore the blades under the shirt and they cut through the sleeve - if you can bring yourself to cut up a nice 1/6 dress shirt...

I see your point, though I think I'd live with the artistic license of using a better head sculpt with inaccurate hair for that scene. :wink1:

Harry looks great, where did you get those clothes? I think I might like to do something similar with my extra Harry Osborne head! BTW, if you really want to strive for accuracy from that scene, Harry wore the blades under the shirt and they cut through the sleeve - if you can bring yourself to cut up a nice 1/6 dress shirt...

Yeah. I'm kinda on the fence with that one. I'll post some pics when my HT Symbiote arrives.

Thanks for the compliment. The shirt is from the Medi Parker figure and the pants are from a Sideshow Reservoir Dogs Mr. Orange I think. Tim Roth. I noticed Pete wasn't wearing the grey shirt under the sweater jacket he had on so I gave it to Harry. Plus it shows off the spidey shirt much better.

Yeah. I want it to be accurate too but cutting up the shirt has fewer options. I may still do it though.

aww thought this was thread for medi making an ASM Peter :(

great customs there, though, Jim. Really digging that Harry

Thanks. I was going for the fight scene in Harry's penthouse right before he gets hit in the face with the pumpkin bomb.

Back